back pain with test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back pain with test

A friend of mine and I are currently having an argument over whether or not taking testosterone directly causes back pain. I believe there is no evidence to support his claim that a 400mg/week combo of enanthate and prop over 4 weeks has directly caused the back pain that prevents him from doing squats and power lifts. I beleive this was caused by either poor from, or his hitting baseballs and playing football in his spare time. He belives that test and back pain are directly correlated, and that once he stops taking the test, his back pain will cease. Lets hear some opinions so we can clear this up from a neutral third Does testosterone alone cause back pain? Or is this simply an error in logic?
    "you don't pay a whore to fuck you, you pay
    her to leave in the morning"

What kind of pain? Not the pump i am assuming. I have never heard of any other body pain from test.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

he says it feels like his "disc is about to pop" or something of that nature

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmacist
        he says it feels like his "disc is about to pop" or something of that nature
        Check your PMs...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Could be pumps and you can definitely get them from test alone. Hard to tell though and the back is a delicate piece of machinery.

Comment

I should also note that he says the back pain was noticable upon waking, I don't believe after working out (because after initial pain, he cut anything inolving back out of his program)

Comment

water, bodyweight gain, overuse (baseball football weight training)--I dont know a trainee of mine's (natural or enhanced) back that hasnt blown up on them after walking around for hours or after some weight training sessions. If your body is used to carrying 250lbs and all of a sudden its now carrying 275lbs, what part of the body do you think is going to take the brunt of that weight increase (the axis)
              @dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                water, bodyweight gain, overuse (baseball football weight training)--I dont know a trainee of mine's (natural or enhanced) back that hasnt blown up on them after walking around for hours or after some weight training sessions. If your body is used to carrying 250lbs and all of a sudden its now carrying 275lbs, what part of the body do you think is going to take the brunt of that weight increase (the axis)
                the feet?

Comment

Yes I agree with those factors all affecting your back's condition, I remember after a set of hyperextensions while I was "on" that put the most painful and unbearable cramp in my back for over an hour. But here's the catch: Within that first month of taking test, he was complaining of not seeing any results, and that he felt the same size. And also, like you said there are a number of factors that can cause back pain at any given time, but he claims that was the test is SINGLE HANDEDLY responsible for his back pain... and this is upon waking, not after a strenuous powerlifting workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                    True that.

If i'm standing for more than an hour.... it feels like there is a rugby game going on in my spine. Guess it's the price I pay for being over 250 lbs since I was 13 (Now 19, Slowly turning it all into muscle of course). I'll take 8 years of football and heavy training for the win. It does suck, but you get used to it.

As far as the test being related to your friend's back pain... I havn't the slightest

Comment

Back pain?...Could be your liver...
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Working...
                      X