Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic surgery & bodybuilding??

Hey bros,

I just wanted to get some input from all of you guys. I am going in for plastic surgery in a few weeks from today. I am getting my gyno fixed for one thing and I am also getting my love handles lipo’d and having ab etching done. Some of my iron buddies have been giving me shit that this is cheating. I honestly don’t see a difference between this and half the other stuff people do if you know what I am saying. To me none of it is natural in any way or form. I am just tired of having to starve myself to the point of anorexia just to see my abs a little bit. Anyway, I just wanted to get opinions, feel free to speak your minds too. No one has to grease my jock, I can take the heat. Also, I will post before and after pics when it is all over and done with.
    I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Ok this isn't going to help any but here it is anyway, lol. I think you are like me and have some loose skin. I too have to almos starve myself to get below 12% and see anything close to a 6 pack. I even have gyno at that bodyfat too from being a really fat kid Question though, is your insurance taking care of that? I have heard of people's insurance taking care of gyno and the like...but since you mention 'plastic surgery' it sounds like it wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
      Hey bros,

I just wanted to get some input from all of you guys. I am going in for plastic surgery in a few weeks from today. I am getting my gyno fixed for one thing and I am also getting my love handles lipo’d and having ab etching done. Some of my iron buddies have been giving me shit that this is cheating. I honestly don’t see a difference between this and half the other stuff people do if you know what I am saying. To me none of it is natural in any way or form. I am just tired of having to starve myself to the point of anorexia just to see my abs a little bit. Anyway, I just wanted to get opinions, feel free to speak your minds too. No one has to grease my jock, I can take the heat. Also, I will post before and after pics when it is all over and done with.
      You are now banned as a mod, we do not condone going under the knife, but you can stick needles into you, ruin your liver and kidneys, deprive yourself of food and get to be in the most unhealthiest state of your life doing it the other way, but how dare you cut something out, LOL, cheater, LOLOL.

Hey buddy you do what you need to get done, you look great now and I am sure you will look even better afterwards...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Hey man if the pro out weigh the cons, go for it. Some would call it cheating...I just think it's the same attitude that gets people juicing, Whatever it take!

Let us know how it goes

RTG
        Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
          Ok this isn't going to help any but here it is anyway, lol. I think you are like me and have some loose skin. I too have to almos starve myself to get below 12% and see anything close to a 6 pack. I even have gyno at that bodyfat too from being a really fat kid Question though, is your insurance taking care of that? I have heard of people's insurance taking care of gyno and the like...but since you mention 'plastic surgery' it sounds like it wouldn't.
          My surgeon is going to try to submit the gyno for insurance, but I would be shocked if they paid it to be honest. Fuck I have to fight with them to pay the normal shit, those bastards!!

I was a fat kind to bro and my main reason for doing all of this is so I can keep some size while still looking fairly lean.
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

Comment

Some of my iron buddies have been giving me shit that this is cheating. I honestly don’t see a difference between this and half the other stuff people do if you know what I am saying.
            I agree with you 100%. Let me put it too you this way: if it was free, I'd do it in a second.

Comment

No it isn't cheating. Is there some rule book your buddies are reading? Didn't think so.

Comment

How much would that cost? I am looking into it myself.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

i am paying 4 g but I worked out deal.. it is usually about 7 or so.

Comment

Hey bros,

First off I think it's cool that you are asking for opinions from board members. Hopefully, it's a sign that you value the opinions here.

At the same time, I think it's a personal decision and it's really nobody's business but yours.

That being said, I say go for it. I don't see anything wrong with it.

My only concern is that you don't take it lightly. I'm sure the concern is silly because you have always presented yourself as a very intelligent person that does his homework and self-educates. It's just that 1000's of people don't realize that plastic surgery is exactly that...surgery. Even the healthiest person using the most experienced plastic surgeon can have complications and even die for now readily apparant reasons. But, like I said, I'm sure you did your homework.

Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.
                    CrossFit Champions
                    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Me having been 240lbs at 5'8, fully fat. Just think of this. When i got down to 145 i was still holding fat. Which means i had a lack of muscle. The fact that i put on sooo much weight so quickly meant the skin stretched alot. And when i lost it within 2 months the skin just wouldnt tighten up. My whole body is covered in stretch marks, and my skin is so loose i can grab fist fulls. I sit down and i have rolls of skin. I stand up and i can pull the skin on my stomach upwards and tighten it all up and look at what i really should be.

I have to get down to 8% or less just to look decent, even at that i'll have a bit of back fat cause the skin isnt tight enough to hold it up. When i get fat i look like shit.

I asked my dad if i could get surgery to tighten up the skin but he says no. I'll have it done once my skin starts to sag a little more.
                      Looking worse than u should do sucks like hell, thats why im fat phobic, i look to hold more fat than i really am holding.

I look like i have gyno at times but thats only cause the skin on my chest is loose too. So when i gain fat, it jus sits. I can pull the skin across and i look fine. Im like fuckin craig titus.

FUCKING SKIN. I dont starve myelf to get to 8% though. If i have to do it i run 4 days a week for 20 mins, i bust my ass like that. Probably wore down my joints too.
                      I guess im gifted when it comes to dropping fat, or gaining it but i cant hold it.

Comment

My same problem, asim. I have tons of loose skin and I look alot fattier than I really am. What I would do to get rid of it

Comment

Lets talk extra skin, boy am I gonna have some when this diet comes down to the wire...
                          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Dude you know what makes me feel better. Knowing that if i add 50-70lbs of muscle that most of its gonna tighten up. If i thicken up my abs then i wont look as bad. So thats what i aim for. All i think is if i shift some serious fucking weight everytime im in the gym then im gonna get huge and the skin jus wont matter. Cause im gonna be jacked.

Comment

I have some lose skin below my belly button but nothing to to major. I guess what is discouraging to me is that I have to get to 8% bf or there abouts just to see my upper abs. What is even stranger is that when I am at this bf my arms, legs and shoulders are so vascular and cut but no go for the belly and love handles. I guess I am being to much of a nitpick. This surgery is to correct some minor problems that the average person probably would give two shits about, but after all we are bodybuilding fanatics and are obsessed with our bodies!!

Comment

Working...
                              X