Making A big Move...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making A big Move...again

Well fellas I'm feeling good right now that I will never have to see 6 months of winter. I got promoted at our national meeting yesterday and I'm moving to Charleston, SC. The goal is to be there by Aug. 1. I'm hoping to make the drive to train with USMuscle sometime when I get there.

It's also the start of settling down in one area for more then a year. (although the women ratio is 3 women :boobies: to every man, so not THAT settled) :p

just wanted to tell someone,
    Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Yo bro welcome to the south. Good to have another iron warrior moving below the Mason Dixon line.

Hell 6 months of winter where the fuck do you live? LOL LOL Virginia is cold enough for me!!
    I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Thanks Bigp3 I'm excited about hitting the south. Nice people, good weather, etc. I'm origionally from Maine, and am currently in PA. all I can say is I'm pumped!!
      Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Comment

Don't forget to try the low country shrimp and grits first thing. Hot damn!!

Comment

My girl is from MA and she still can't get used to the southern food,,, lol. I guess it is an adjustment if you are not used to it!!
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the food the most. Although I've never heard of low country shrimp, but I want to try some grits. anything else I should know about the south?
            Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Comment

Just the people are alot different. My family is from CA originally though, so I STILL not even adapted a whole lot of 'southern behavior'. I don't even say 'yall' lol, people look at me funny when I say 'you guys'. Things tend to move slower down here, which I sorta hate...but that's just me. The weather is going to be your biggest adjustment lol, I mean c'mon you're from Maine! Sad to say but it has been raining here for the past few weeks almost everyday, not sure how it will be in August. Prolly just...hot. By the way I'll answer your PM here :-D. Nah, I don't have a cell phone anymore I gave that little bastard up a long time ago because it was causing too many problems lol. And trust me, my fat ass is NOT going to be hitting the beach! LMAO

Comment

Shrimp and grits is one dish. Lots of variations, but basically shrimp over cheese grits. I enjoy visiting Charleston for that one thing. lol. Anyway, when you move down, don't ask for pop! Everyone will look at you like you're nuts. lol. My wife is originally from Michigan, so I've still gotta set her straight on stuff from time to time. Good luck, you'll enjoy it.

Comment

hey allen...you're weak Hey, I'm not exactly shredded wheat here but I have to see some southern women :sex: I'm headed down for three nights on july 15th to find a place to live so I've got to check things out
                  Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Tills
                    Shrimp and grits is one dish. Lots of variations, but basically shrimp over cheese grits. I enjoy visiting Charleston for that one thing. lol. Anyway, when you move down, don't ask for pop! Everyone will look at you like you're nuts. lol. My wife is originally from Michigan, so I've still gotta set her straight on stuff from time to time. Good luck, you'll enjoy it.
                    I don't say "pop" anyway LMAO, but thanks for the tips.
                    Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Comment

I went up north with my girl this past weekend and it is like they have a whole other lanuage up there. Here mom said we need to go to the package store. WTF is that? LOL
                      They also asked me if I want to go get a grinder. Another dumb founded look came across my face since I have no fucking clue as to what that was.

When were driving back she yelled out hey look at that tag sale,,,, HUH?? We call them yard sales down here.

Comment

the diffenent terms will take a little getting used too. Even in PA it took a little time. I guess those are part of the grow phases. I can't see myself saying y'all either.lol

BTW I have never heard it called the "tag" sale, they are yard sales to me as well. What part of the Mass where you in anyway?
                        Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Comment

[QUOTE=Tills]... cheese grits...... don't ask for pop! .....QUOTE]

LOL.....who says pop anymore?!? :p I love grits and southern cooking. Some day we hope to move south.
                          We've had maybe 5 days of summer so far. I can't even think about going in my swimming pool - brrrrr. And the nice little tops I bought in FL, too cold to wear them!!!

rowtogrow -- congrats on the promotion
                          Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                          Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                          www.TrueProtein.com
                          *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

RowtoGrow, your not that much further from me neither. Charleston is about 3 hrs a way. I live in Ga. I go to Charleston about once a year for there deep sea fishing. That is something else you'll have to experiment with. I normally go home with about 40-90lbs average of fresh fish. They'll filet it and everything for you.

Charleston is a town of many restaruants also, not chains, but restaraunts chefs open up. Good food. Expect to gain in that town brother. The chow is good.

It would be nice to schedule a training session one day with you, Usmuscle and I. We could pick and gym and really tear some shit up. You'll love Charleston.

Comment

thanks KRL I know what you mean by not having much of a summer yet. Damn

Anyway I was excited till I read USMuscle's thread about spiders. I hate them! :chair: Now I got to watch out for black widows and "yellow sack" spiders. lol
                              Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Comment

Working...
                              X