Traveling to California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling to California

Im going to california for 10 days, but Im not sure of where Im going as of yet, and where Im staying. Im going with a friend and going to be primarily surfing a lot of the time. Do you guys have any suggestions of where to go I know a lot of you guys live there and I know TPC surfs so he could help me out with some places also.

where in cali are you going, if down south, you got to hit up san onofre and trestles, more long boarding waves though... perfect for my bloated ass, lol.

tpc
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Thats the thing I havent decided yet. I wanted somewhere where there was waves and also other things to see, nightlife. Also a place where localism isnt terrible would be good too, I dont feel like dealing with too much of that shit.

Comment

well both these spot are kind of out there. about an hour from LA and 45 minutes from san diego, but in between there are a couple cool spots to go out at. you will not run into many locals at san onofre, it is pretty much old fat men and hippies, but trestles can get a little territorial, nothing a slap in the face can solve though, lol.

i used to live up in huntington beach a few months ago, where there is amazing surf, with a ton of pros out daily, but unless you are pretty good, plan on getting snaked on every wave. it gets packed too.

tpc
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

I talked to an old surf shop owner down here in FL today (Ive known him for a while so he was glad to help in planning my trip). I think this is what Im going to end up doing land in los angeles do some tourist things, and stop by some of the famous spots like malibu, huntington, and so on. Then travel down to san clemente and stay around there near trestles. Then for most of the weeks either surf trestles, san onofre, or any other spot that is around that area. Does that sound like a good plan ?

Comment

yeah, definitely, that is your best bet. there is some great places up in mailbu as well. malibu, pretty much sucks for surfing, but if you ride along the coast you will see where the good spots are.

tpc
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Yeah..Go to San Diego.TPC said any True Protein customers can crash on his couch for as long as they wanna stay.Talk about awesome customer service huh?...Thanks Doug, you're the best
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

He also said that if you ever are in the area, to stop by the warehouse and pick up as much free protein as you'd like. Spread the word around, he wants you to. And if you DO crash at his house, he said you can eat whatever is in the fridge, just leave the rice cakes and tofu.

Comment

Newport Beach, we got River Jettys, Orange Street, 56th street, 37th, 43rd and 18th street only if its coming from the south its known as the point, Blackies right next to Newport Pier longboarders heaven, nothing really on the Balboa Pennisula though.

Huntington Beach has the Cliffs right next to the Pier, and down the road from HB is Seal Beach, the pier sometimes is breaking pretty far out and Bolsa Chica state beach you can go all up and down that park.

San Clemente is south of Newport and their is Trestles, Rockys and of course you can go on the right side of the pier but left side is black balled all summer long, and of course green pool at San Onofre which is our Nuclear Power Plant like tpc said lots of old guys there...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                    Yeah..Go to San Diego.TPC said any True Protein customers can crash on his couch for as long as they wanna stay.Talk about awesome customer service huh?...Thanks Doug, you're the best
                    that is fine, i need a few things done around the house. how handy are you with rubber gloves and nail gun.
                    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                      that is fine, i need a few things done around the house. how handy are you with rubber gloves and nail gun.
                      Sounds pretty kinky there buddy...
                      "That damn log book"

Comment

exactly...
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                          exactly...
                          Well, how much protein is involved, I am only 30 minutes away, if its enough lbs I may consider!...
                          "That damn log book"

Comment

i might be willing to let loose and mix you up a 25 gram shake of my extra special aged tpc protein powder from my own private stock.
                            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                              i might be willing to let loose and mix you up a 25 gram shake of my extra special aged tpc protein powder from my own private stock.
                              Ok, nevermind, I am good with what I have here, thanks though...
                              "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                              X