Less than 8 Weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less than 8 Weeks!

OK now I'm actually feeling it... the anxiousness that I'm actually going to do a national show. I didn't think I would have ever be doing it. Here are some comparison photos from 10 weeks out until now to show you the difference in weeks. The extra cardio is taking effect but feeling more flat and weaker in the gym but I know you have to enter this state to get down low enough in fat. Yesterday I was uncanny strong for some reason so maybe my body is adapting to the cardio and my strength came back a bit.

Skip has me eating only 1.5 pack of flavored oatmeal after training. I train 3 or 4 days a week. The rest is fat and protein.

Sometimes I feel behind schedule because a friend who is competing is already good enough to enter a contest. I'm not there yet so I think it will be easier to surprise people from here on in when I do become ripped.

Looking awesome as always, SB. It's cool to see the progression like that

Comment

Thanks Allen!

Ok i lightened up the pics. So they appear more clear.

Comment

back shot!!!

Comment

abs shot....

Comment

Yo Silverback ma' Brotha? What are you trying to do? Scare away all the would be competitors? DAMMMN looking mighty Thick 'n large. Im gonna see what I can do to keep your ass up in the snow and not be able to get a green card! You're all I need to see on the same stage as me! (YIKES!)! In all seriousness> Bro ,youre looking like a paid killer! You go do your thing!
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Awesome Silverback.
              Your Quads really stand out in the latest pic's.
              Chuck
              2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
              2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
              2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
              2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
              2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
              2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
              1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
              1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

Monstereverything, If your Forearms get any bigger they will interfear with your Bicep development, wish I had your problem, as always looking great...
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

You look awesome Silverback! This is exciting.
                  CrossFit Champions
                  Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Now if that ain't a motivation to keep on pumpin ....awesome! :showoff:
                    Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Great job Silverback! Keep pushing.
                      Ain't Nuttin to it, but to do it!

True Protein- The Best!

TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: JER621

:grumpy:

Comment

BigassBack, you can pose too that's really important. I'd just avoid the Ronnie Coleman grimace in the abs shot, lol!

Comment

SweatMachine: Thanks bro! You know I am American also and can live and compete in US but I'm already up the ladder here. Paid Killer... I like that!

ChuckaZulu: I know the legs are starting to come up but they are very slow. They hold lots of water and fat more than anywhere else. That just means I have to ripped it up harder. I have this one on my right bi and tri that my gf thinks is sick. It's not sticking out that much in the pics but when they are pumped, they look like a gross Paul Dillet vien.

USMuscle9403: I'll take whatever part of Ronnie I can get. So if it's his cheesy grimace smile... I'll take it. I figured we have similar structures to our abs so why not.

RaulJimenez: I love the veins on the lats

The Munster, Grammostola, jrey: Thanks guys!

Comment

alright who is putting up pics of a freak cartoon character ? that back double bi is insane !!!
                            "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Dang! And you're what? 8 weeks out? Your rear dd bi is crazy! I'd be scared to get on stage and rumble with you!

Comment

Working...
                              X