No announcement yet.

You guys need to see this thread over at Anabolicminds.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobo is the biggest fool on two legs I have ever seen in my life, I never liked IA that much, but right now I just love the guy, bobo needs to have his head examined, and get this, he is a trainer, hahaha...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

damn...an asshole if I ever saw one.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
        Bobo is the biggest fool on two legs I have ever seen in my life, I never liked IA that much, but right now I just love the guy, bobo needs to have his head examined, and get this, he is a trainer, hahaha...
        Believe me bro there are some real idiots out there passing themselves off as experts, but I am not going to go into naming any of them,,, lol. There are a few that know who I am talking about!!
        I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

are either one of these guys big???
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
            are either one of these guys big???
            Big mouths, yes, bodies no...
            "That damn log book"

Comment

How the hell did an idiot like that get to become moderator?

Comment

Sorry TPC i know you like me to hold my tongue, but that guy needed to have some things cleared up
                @dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                  Sorry TPC i know you like me to hold my tongue, but that guy needed to have some things cleared up
                  Let his fucking ass have it...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

page 8 at the bottom
                    @dante_trudel

Comment

DC, Thank you, Bozo is a horses ass, but he has a lot of posts though, so he must be smart, LOLOL...
                      "That damn log book"

Comment

LOL,,, this is entertaining,, better than watching TV for sure

Comment

You know I have not hurt anyone in like two months or so, but this guy, he needs to be arm barred and choked out til he shits his pants...
                          "That damn log book"

Comment

IH,,, man I need to practice up on the JuiJitsu in live action, its been a while,, if you throw me a steak I will roll with this guy and show him the proper technique for executing an arm bar.

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
                              IH,,, man I need to practice up on the JuiJitsu in live action, its been a while,, if you throw me a steak I will roll with this guy and show him the proper technique for executing an arm bar.
                              This guy is a fucking twig, I get him in a figure four and I will snap him in two...
                              "That damn log book"

Comment

I really wonder how people like him function in every day life. You guys ever wonder that kinda stuff? How some people can be so fucking stupid...that you don't know how they made it to be however old they are? Amazing...

Comment

Working...
                                X