Fired as tour director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fired as tour director

My family fired me as tour director on the very first day of their visit to California. Maybe it was my choices of siteseeing stops.
    @dante_trudel

the similarities between the cow and you are uncanny. you should call yourself cowwcrapp.
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Double thumbs up...good job
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

I'm sitting here staring at that picture trying to come up with something smart or funny to say. No doubt in-human will have the food angle covered saying something like "did you rip that cow sign out and bring it back to eat, someone like jp, fh or us will say something about "what’s a picture of a beast doing standing next to a cow" and so other sick minded individual will make reference to a taste test and what’s the protein content of the manure. Damn I just can't think of anything original to say.
        Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

Comment

LOL
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

That's IH's number isn't it?
            "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
            DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
            for a 5% Discount
            :wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
              lol , really funny cheering for the camera with the cow, i guess that's the one you are sending inhuman to eat
              That reminds me of when my brother said he stuck up for me the other day. I said, "how's that"? He said, "so and so said you smelled, so I told him, "Like shit he smells".

I can't believe that Inhuman missed one, I'll take care of that if he is slipping, you know, cause of the age thing and all, lol.

Dante, does that some up how their vaca turned out?

Seriously, hope they had/having fun!

more pics please?
              jim
              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
              Good luck
              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
              SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
              TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

That's classic! Did you buy any?

Comment

I snuck in last night when it was dark and replaced the live one with that cardboard cutout, see even DC didn't know, hehe...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Hell I always shovel shit round here, so its perfect...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

Great pose. I can't really say anything about the cow's ass lol, but I CAN say you're looking monstrous, brother. Where the hell'd you manage to find decent looking clothes? lol

Comment

if you look close, the seems are starting to weaken in the sleeve and shoulder area and no doubt result in a huge gaping hole!
                        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

LOL manure is high in nitrogen fellas... :dcchomp:
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

G, really?, hmmm...
                            "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul
                              more pics please?
                              jim
                              Ok heres one from the other side--just me and the cows ass-LOL (This is the one I was going to make a joke about Inhuman with)
                              Something about you cant stick your head up the cows ass to see what kind of steak your getting--(you get the drift)
                              @dante_trudel

Comment

Working...
                              X