Quad Stretch Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quad Stretch Not Working

Ive been trying this for the last blast and i cant really feel it, i do everything it says in fact i can even almost lay my body back on the floor and it barely stretches my quads, like i could do it for 5 mins, what am i doing wrong?

Richard85, You haven't been drinking, have you?, ok can you do a Sissy Squat?, ok instead of holding on to a cage with one hand, use two hands and sissy down with you head almost on the floor, stay on your toes, it should kill you...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Didja ask the man himself?...

Thoughts - try stretching 1 quad at at time.

Put 1 foot on a bench or a pad behind you(e.g., use the ankle pad on a decline bench) with the sole facing up (top of your foot on the pad).

Squat down, pulling your knee into flexion and you heel toward your butt. Push your hip forward, too, extending your hip even more. Also, turn your body slightly away from the side you are stretching (turn to the left when stretching the right quad and vice versa).

To make it a stronger stretch, use a higher bench.

-Randy
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
        Richard85, You haven't been drinking, have you?, ok can you do a Sissy Squat?, ok instead of holding on to a cage with one hand, use two hands and sissy down with you head almost on the floor, stay on your toes, it should kill you...
        no, in fact i drank so much water last night that im not even hung over, i was able to do a cruise workout today

Comment

Working...
        X