Need Help; Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help; Advice

Hey guys, I'm having a real problem with some stuff that is hurting my gains, and was wondering if some of you guys could help me out and give me some pointers.

What's hurting me is I'm staying up until 4-5a.m., waking up really late the next day super tired.

This is making it hard to work out, as I wake up too late a lot of the times to workout before I have to work.

It's also making it difficult to get all of my meals in , as I start eating at like 2 or 3 everyday. This is making me pissed off and getting depressed.

I've tried all sleep aids, and they don't seem to work, and I set my alarm for early, but then fall right back asleep.

I really wanna get this fixed and get back on track so I can start aking some killer gains again.

Any and all help and advice is welcomed. Thanks so much guys.
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Try some anti-depressants.Gotta find the right one for you...one that helps you sleep at night and makes you happy happy during the day.
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

I have the same problem my friend, I get mad insomnia sometimes. What I have found that helps me is some Melatonin, valarian root (sp???) and relaxing music. I try to make myself go to be by a certain time although that does not always work. A good blow job helps things out too,,,, LOL..
      I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
        A good blow job helps things out too,,,, LOL..
        Giving one or getting one?
        Massive G
        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

LOL I dont give those out to just anyone,,, lol
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

That's not what I heard but whatever bro.That's cool.Each to their own huh?
            Massive G
            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

I am a strange case I guess, but complete silence does not allow me to fall asleep. I always have to have the TV going.

Comment

so your saying I'm special? *gleems with joy!

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

melatonin for sure. i was the same way and i started taking that at about 11 pm and by 12 i was asleep. i set my alarm for 8 bells and i woke up and was refreshed and full of energy. when i was up til 4-5 i didnt get quality sleep and i was tired all the time, even tho i slept 10-12 hours a night.

Comment

babygeto, I know you and I have talked about this too many times, I think you need to set that alarm and keep getting up earlier each day, I don't care if you go to sleep at 4 am you get up at 7 am, then by the end of the day you will become tired, I mean you have tried everything else legal and illegal and nothing works, so give this a try for a week.

If you decide to take Melatonin, start off 1 mg for a week then 5 mg a week then 10 mg the next week at night, and see if it helps...
                    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

xanax or klonopin are very helpful when it comes to getting to sleep, however they are rather adictive and i wouldnt advise you to take them long term.

what i do when i have fucked up my rhythms as much as yours are, from shift work or whatever, is completely reset my body's clock. I'll pick a day when I don't have anything to do the next day and just not go to sleep that night. Pick a reasonable time to go to bed the next day, go to bed at that time, and you should be fine from there on in. That one day will really suck though and you should make sure to eat constantly throughout
                      It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Comment

Originally posted by nemo

what i do when i have fucked up my rhythms as much as yours are, from shift work or whatever, is completely reset my body's clock. I'll pick a day when I don't have anything to do the next day and just not go to sleep that night. Pick a reasonable time to go to bed the next day, go to bed at that time, and you should be fine from there on in. That one day will really suck though and you should make sure to eat constantly throughout
                        I like this idea too. I have sleep problems as well and this seems to be one of the only ways to combat it for me!

jim
                        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                        Good luck
                        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Might wanna read some posts in this forum:

http://animalkits.haha.be/phpBB7/viewforum.php?f=18

Also, this one is full of ideas (the thread is out of order, but you can still make sense of it):

http://animalkits.haha.be/phpBB7/vie...r=asc&start=15

Comment

babygetoboy,
                            I used to have trouble falling asleep when I was trying to eat a lot late at night. It seemed if my belly was even close to full I just couldn't sleep at all I would toss and turn like crazy, and I couldn't get comfortable. But I didn't want to give up my food cause I was trying to gain weight so what I did was took my last 3 meals in shake form with as little liquid (to keep the volume down) as possible so as not to bloat my stomach. I actually would have half a shake every hour from 6 until I went to bed at 11:00 (my last solid meal being medium sized at 5). As soon as I started this I fell asleep with no problems. I know solid food is king but sleep is just as important as eating. I still continued to gain weight as well.
                            Hope this helps.......

Comment

Nyquil, Merry Fuckin Christmas and yes my teeth are green.

Comment

Working...
                              X