Shocked the pants outta some boys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocked the pants outta some boys.

I did a PB on leg presses! 500# at 10 reps! Yipee! I saw these 2 guys watching as I loaded the machine I don't think they believed what they were seeing. I shocked myself as well!

dam good numbers islandgirl, show those punks who's boss
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Nice and deep too huh IslandGirl?
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

That's more than alot of the guys at my gym...way to go IslandGirl!

Comment

Great work!

That takes ba..... ovaries!

Comment

Way to go Island Girl. Can I ask about your logon name?

jp
            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
            Good luck
            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Nice! Us DC'ers are freaks I guess! People look at me in the gym as well. However, I get most of my looks when I am downing onGodly amounts of food????????

TH
              For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

That is nice-I love it when chics show up the guys. My wife will be curling 30lb d-bells and some guy will go get 25's-then look at her and then go back and grab 35's. LOL it is frickin hilarous!

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul
                  Way to go Island Girl. Can I ask about your logon name?

jp
                  Sure jp! I was born and raised in Hawaii. Moved to Colorado in '97. Hawaii is still my home no matter what anyone says. I'm just an IslandGirl at heart!

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
                    That is nice-I love it when chics show up the guys. My wife will be curling 30lb d-bells and some guy will go get 25's-then look at her and then go back and grab 35's. LOL it is frickin hilarous!
                    Wow Rugby. 30# db curls-that's incredible. I've been in that same scenario. Although, I can only get like 2 or 3 reps' by myself and the hubby spots me a couple more. But I was doing my set when this guy comes along and he stops in his tracks because hello-a girl is curling 30#! Well, he tries the 30's after me and hubby and I both watched as he struggled to get 1 rep.

Comment

lol, damn IG you outlift just about every other guy I know AND alot of guys on this board...

Comment

IslandGirl, I am impressed, real nice job, if you ever need a training partner, hit me up...
                        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                          lol, damn IG you outlift just about every other guy I know AND alot of guys on this board...
                          No, I don't think alot of guys on this board. U guys are monsters (in a nice way!)

Comment

Actually I think you DO outlift quite a few guys on this board, lol. My girlfriend wants to get into lifting weights, she wants to get stronger so she can 'kick people's asses'. lol, she is just kidding but her little 5'5", 108lb ass is STRONG!

Comment

IslandGirl, I have a little story for you, I love to do legs legs, especially the Leg Press, so one day while on the Sled this really fine woman comes up and askes how many more sets do I have, and I said just two more, when I got done I found her and asked how many plates would you like left on?, she real fast said 5, I said per side, she said yes, omg I think I feel in love with this girl, so I continued on my leg torture on another machine and she worked up to 8 per side and all the way to the bottom, I was so impressed with her, and here legs are not huge in any way and I am sure she weighs 125-130 and no fat. Its great now we work legs quite often the DC way and she loves it...
                              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
                              X