silverback article in MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silverback article in MD

I thought it was a great article. If you don't get Md pick it up this month and read the outrageous amatuers column.
    :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Is it out already?
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

I got it in the mail today
      :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

Sweet! I'll have to check it out. I hope they used good pictures of me.

Comment

With your size i'm not sure how a picture can't be good

Silverback your the man can't wait to see your comp pics!

Comment

What's Md?

Comment

Muscular Development

Comment

Thanks. I'm still very much a newbie

Comment

bax, No problem we all were once, right...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

You are on the right track here at IM. Lots of really great people to help you out along the way if you have any questions. This board has some VERY knowledgeable individuals, the man above me is one of them

Comment

Silverback is the reason that I never wanted to post any pics here....

Oh USMuscle..the guy below you knows a shitload of stuff too...LOL
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

lol! Yes he does. But bax, don't ever listen to FH if he tells you about the traps movement where you tie a rope around your neck and jump from a chinning bar and claims you only need 'one rep', lol. And oh yea, Silverback is the reason that NO one wants to post pics here...

Comment

True story--My VERY first post over at Muscle Mayhem was a flame (no kidding huh?...LOL) where I was going off on Canadians and MuscleTech from what I remember (this was over a year and a half ago now). Well needless to say Silverback being Canadian didn't really appreciate my words and wasn't shy in letting me know about it.Memories....Truth is he singlehandedly is gonna raise the bar of bodybuildintg excellence coming from north of the border and it's exciting to see it all unfold before our eyes....Don'tcha think?
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

LOL, yeah I've seen some pics.

Comment

LOL @ you flaming Canadians and Muscletech! Any idea what the thread was called? I need to look that up

Comment

Working...
                              X