Another new member...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new member...

I just wanted to express my deepest respect and gratitude to DC for developing this training method and having the seflessness to share it with the world of misinformed bodybuilders, like myself, free of charge. Since the day I stumbled upon CFP and "saw the light," my training hasn't been, nor ever will be, the same again. My training weights have soared above and beyond anything I previously used. Love the slow eccentrics! I decided it was time to come out of the shadows and join the wealth of knowledge and helpfullness that circulates throughout this forum. BTW guys, take it easy on me would ya, I'm a measly 200 pounder! (And I know that I could easily be used as a substitute for a weeks supply of ground beef for In-Human )

BenGrowing, Glad you are here, welcome to the board, nice post, if I had a dime for everyone that DC has heard that from I could buy myself dinner for a year.

Oh by the way, glad you are 200, cause in a week you can be banned for anything under 200, new rule in this forum...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Welcome

OMG InHuman. yea im over 200

Give me a week. All this food im eating is gonna get me there.

Comment

Phew, just hit 200 yesterday (while cruising oddly enough). Those forearms really do help pack on some solid mass. I mean drumsticks...

Comment

welcome bro
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

wmleoce (the make of the brain!)
            "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

looks like we have another artist here,,, lol
              I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Good to have you here Ben... DC's training will change the way you lift for certain. Glad to hear your making gains and... lucky you just hit 200 because the last kid who introduced himself at 180... well let's just say it was hard to type with no forearms after that.

-James

Comment

Burp...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

LOL. Thanks for the welcomes, guys.

Comment

I have dieted down to under 200 (barely), so I'll see you guys later...

By the way, I won't be below very long, I was just getting rid of some excess body fat I've bee toting around for a few years.
                      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                      X