Green Tea Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Tea Question

I know a lot of you guys drink tons of green tea...
    Are you buying pre-made tea, or just brewing tons of it at once at home?
    I was looking around at the pre-made stuff and it was basically sugar water flavored with green tea - so thats not the stuff to get...
    Do you guys buy your tea in bulk from somewhere? Just curious... I have been going through the little bags of tea like crazy, and I know there must be a better way!
    Thanks guys!

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Don't bite me for being in the dog pound!!!But I use lipton green tea bags and put 10 or so into a half gallon plastic bottle and set it out in the sun all day...A little stevia and you're ready to go
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

PTAaron, You can purchase bags anywhere usually 100 for 6-8 bucks, I boil 1/2 or 1 gallon distilled water and I put 6-8 tea bags per 1/2 gallon and put in the fridge til the next day, I drink it cold.

Ok need to go and bite Heckman for being on this side of the board...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
        Don't bite me for being in the dog pound!!!But I use lipton green tea bags and put 10 or so into a half gallon plastic bottle and set it out in the sun all day...A little stevia and you're ready to go
        I use Lipton's too.....

Not my most fascinating post but true nonetheless
        Massive G
        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

I use Lipton's and Salada.

Comment

I use something called Qing-Xiu-Tea (7%) which is an old receipe from Fujian/Wulong. (Says so on the package) Tastes like shit, but I usually add some instant tea to make it drinkable, actually quite good then. 120 grams cost about $12 here in Norway, that`s a pretty stiff price if you ask me...

Comment

I get the litpon with ginseng and just drink it straight. It is inexpensive too.
              I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

I've used Lipton and the Kroger grocery store brand. I usually use a couple Lipton flavored green tea bags with the regular ones to give it a little better flavor. Been using about 6 tea bags per gallon of water but may be upping that after reading Inhumans post. Drink about a gallon per day.
                CrossFit Champions
                Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Working...
                X