New HERE :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HERE :)

Hi, Well this is my first post here I have been reading DC training for quite a while now, and I am really impressed, I would first like to thank dante for all the knowledge he posts on the boards.

By the way I would also be greatly happy if somebody post me the whole cycle for pennies in doc format, having to copy and paste 106 pages is not very funny todo consider I have LOTS OF COOKING TO DO heheh

Also I don't think that I have ever read or I may have skimmed over it but here it goes, I usually rest 1-2 minutes between warmups ( my usuall training not DC ) is ok to rest 1-2 minutes between warmups on DC ? or you rest more?

Thanks a lot for any feedback guys!!!
    Train to get big and train to eat big - CYA !

majsi98, Welcome aboard here, there are many great guys to help you out, and just about every single question you may have has been answered here in the Pound or at MM in the Dogg Logg, another 62 pages worth of just questions and answers, so check it all out, read til your hearts content, and enjoy...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

IH...where is MM at the Dogg Logg

Comment

Snap, Here you go:

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...ST;f=10;t=9617

Enjoy...
        "That damn log book"

Comment

thanks, bro

Comment

Thanks InHuman I managed to download it all from a past thread in this board. I was going to post my pics but when I saw the silverguy WOW man I got freaked out and am shying back heheh. Also props to you inHUMAN I saw your pic at MM and may I say FREAK? in the good sense of course

Comment

majsi98, I hope it was the cartoon of me running around somewhere, cause my face ain't on no board, I am just a small litte guy who doesn't eat much, just ask around...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

ya in-human is a small guy,, imagine gary coleman from different strokes but with traps to his ears
                "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

heheh I mustered some courage and will post my puny 5"6 pictures
                  Last edited by majsi98; 06-17-2004, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Ok here you go, Ok please don't compare me to the silver guy heheh

Comment

Originally posted by majsi98
                      Thanks InHuman I managed to download it all from a past thread in this board. I was going to post my pics but when I saw the silverguy WOW man I got freaked out and am shying back heheh. Also props to you inHUMAN I saw your pic at MM and may I say FREAK? in the good sense of course
                      Welcome to the forum and what link were you looking at?

jim
                      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                      Good luck
                      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by majsi98
                        Ok here you go, Ok please don't compare me to the silver guy heheh
                        DC:: LOL If you guys knew how many times I hear that in my emails daily---"Dante I was going to post some pics up on intensemuscle but I sure as hell are'nt going to put them up next to Silverback"
                        @dante_trudel

Comment

I was just talking to Creator from MM and he saw Silver at the Toronto show the other day, and said, "Well I knew it was him, when he got closer to me, all the light in the building was gone, he blocked out the light, he was huge, I almost fainted, and you know what, he was actually nice and not a bully"...
                          "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                            Silverboy is getting his PRO card soon.
                            Agreed.Isn't it fun to watch the amazing transformation on the way to pro status?
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Working...
                            X