THings that people don't Mention Enough2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THings that people don't Mention Enough2

I see way to many young guys blow up and implode on these boards. When you decide to use steroids you need to brace yourself for the emotional roller coaster you are embarking on. I am not talking about "Roid Rage"-for that you are either a prick or your not. But there is an ugly side with depression and anxiety. Many many times over the years I have seen guys fall apart and let their lives go to hell because they weren't ready for it.

And for God's sake-Get in a good relationship or stay out of any new ones for 10 weeks. How many decent cycles were screwed up over the koocher.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

i havent dipped into the dark side yet but i know my time is coming very soon. But one of the things that scares me is what your talking about, the issue of being depressed while being off or just something where i get alittle to obsessed. Im not like that right now about my training but roids to scare me in certain aspects.

Comment

great advice about the pootie-tang. i agree 100%
      Follow your dreams but dont let your life become one.
      -Vander V

Comment

I'm not going to say my opinion (even if I had one), but remember all the guys that stopped while doing this program and had great gains. Some even more than when they're cattle were hooked up.

Definitely an individualistic thing to think about. I wish you well in any scenario!

jim
        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
        Good luck
        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

It takes a lot of mind set to be able to handle being "on", its not just a needle and a bottle, but it is maturity, nowing your body inside and out, food intake and of couse correct PCT when you are through with your cycle so you don't fall into depression, sickness and injuries...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
          X