Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the correct way of doing the quad stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the correct way of doing the quad stretch?

Is this the correct way of doing the quad stretch?

Thanks
    Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
    what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
    victory is high, but so are the rewards"

lol. I dunno about that. Heres the one i do. I do it single leg at a time and believe me it burns beyond anything ive ever felt.

Comment

looks like we got another artist in da pound.. i smell a battle between rackitup and balde brewing up
      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

LOL
        Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of

Comment

Bump, is this correct?
          Blade

Comment

I think it's supposed to be like this:

Comment

LOL..This thread is gonna be another classic
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

my legs are so damn long I have a hard time doing them that way. What I do is put my foot behind me one leg at a time up on a bar in the squat rack and lean back while pushing my knee down until I get a nice stretch on my quad. I know my way is different but whatever works.
                I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

What I do now is just sit on my knees and let my torso fall back. It's a killer after leg days.

Comment

No asim, that's a samurai about to kick someone's ass...

Comment

Which of the pictures are correct?
                      Blade

Comment

Chasedogs is almost correct I would say. But you lower leg should not be perpendicular to the floor. Instead you should try to almost sit on your ankles.
                        I understand the stretch that way, that you do a sissy squat and maintain the lowest position as long as possible.
                        Dont know if this is right but that is the way I understood it.

Comment

http://www.exrx.net/AnimatedEx/Quadr...SissySquat.gif

like this, only that you maintain the lowest position as long as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                            No asim, that's a samurai about to kick someone's ass...
                            lol. i find the way i do it has less strain on my knees and ankles. But puts full painful stress on the quad.

Comment

I know we can all feel it a bit different depending on leg length and torso length, I think Doublemonk said it right, I go for a very low Sissy Squat and sometimes when I am down there I lift my Pelvic up and push myself forward to create more pain on my thighs...
                              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
                              X