Need a moderator in here now I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a moderator in here now I think

Im incredibly busy right now with everything and I think there has to be another moderator or two in here because i can go a day without checking in sometimes......I was thinking level headedness, reasoning and control of temper which cuts out all of us except JimPaul-LOL. Seriously I was thinking Inhuman and maybe one other guy so just email me at [email protected] if you are interested. The other guy has to be temper free please and checks this site out frequently during the day.
    I was going to ask FH but I know with his first act of power he would ban me from this board, let his puppy crap all over the posts and give RockyIII an atomic wedgie.....USMuscle would be arrested for killing the 5th guy that asked the same question that was answered 3 hours earlier....Rick85 is here just for the chicks....TPC would be good but with his chronic sweating he is a risk to actually take down the whole sites circuitry

Let me cut RockyIII off at the pass if I may--"the answer is no"
    @dante_trudel

MAYBE YOU SHOULD POST A POSITON FOR A PYSCOLOGIST....NOT A MUSCLE HEAD WITH A SLIGHT CASE OF HYPERTENSION OR CARB DEPLETION!
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I would want to be a mod here but I dont deserve it. I think In-Human is the best candidate.
      Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
      what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
      victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

I think In-Human will abuse the power and just go around eating everyone. I mean the man is looking for extra protein for all that muscle. If he becomes a mod were lunch meat :dcchomp:

Comment

Blade, Thanks and I know JP would be excellent, he always puts me in my place, I was wondering something, how can he type since he only has one Forearm left?, knowing JP he would learn to type with his toes to keep everyone straight around here, just keep your hands, feet and forearms away from my plate, ok...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

I find In-Human to be one of the most helpful people around these boards. IMO he is a great choice!!
            www.TrueProtein.com
            www.TrueProteinCanada.com
            KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
            TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
              Blade, Thanks and I know JP would be excellent, he always puts me in my place, I was wondering something, how can he type since he only has one Forearm left?, knowing JP he would learn to type with his toes to keep everyone straight around here, just keep your hands, feet and forearms away from my plate, ok...
              I KNEW IT. It was you. You took his arm. My god.

In all seriousness, ive only been here a little while but yall are cool and both JP and Inhuman would make good mods. Level headed and everything.

Comment

Votes for In-Human.
                Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

In-human has my vote.

Comment

InH for me too! Go bro!
                    Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

Thanks guys, everyone is invited to my house for a feeding and Vanilla will do the cooking, and don't worry I will sit at my own table...
                      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Cool cool! Are we gonna have spotted dick?
                        Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

I vote for Inhuman...............cause I don't have to feed him!

What do ya say big man?

Ya know I'll be watching your back, as we all do!

jim
                          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                          Good luck
                          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human

I knew my big nose would be good for something besides sit and spin........................................

Seriously thank you Dante and guys for the kind words!

I'm honored
                            jim
                            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                            Good luck
                            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

see i predicted this but nooo,, i think the only one who agreed was DC,, bastards,, i vote for in human.. he needs another job on top of the 6 he already has,,
                              "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Working...
                              X