This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO...Banned from Muscle Mayhem!

What a blessing in disguise.I guess some of mayhem's mods didn't care for a few of my most recent posts over there.If you haven't read them please check them out.I don't think I've posted anything that I'm much prouder of than yesterday's contributions and I want to thank all of you that emailed/PM'd me thanking me for posting the truth as I (and apparently a lot of you) see it. That board IMO is not worth visiting except for the threads concerning Dante's training principles and recently even those have become so diluted and monotonously irritating due to imbeciles like RockyIII etc....
    That's all I have to say.Feel free to let me know what you think.Some of you may feel that my communication style is a little abrassive (LOL) and perhaps sometimes it is but I know that those of you who are intellegent enough to see the humor in what I write seem to enjoy it and Iv'e said it before I really get a kick out of the interaction with you guys here...I think the Dogg Pound has a great group of guys and the overall energy is pretty good.....

Unless you are a complete cum stain that is------ ( RIII)
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Muscle Mayhem is a joke. It's very clicky. And everyone seems to use words like "hater" if you disagree with the majority. Not to mention all the pro bb'er follwers...they are pathetic.
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

nice work FH, i knew you had it in you.

tpc
      Last edited by tpc; 06-15-2004, 01:38 AM.
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Haha isn't RockyIII on this board? Let's see what he has to say even though I couldn't give two farts. Cat fight anyone? :p :kick:

Comment

i still dont see what you did wrong
          "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Mobsta..check out 'The Chronicles of RockyIII' and of course the much anticipated sequel 'The Chronicles of RockyIII part2'
            I wish I could read what I wrote now.I just remember it being some of my finest work.....LOL
            Massive G
            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

As luck would have it I saved the offending post so without further ado here it is...enjoy:

First off and I'm going to respond to your ramblings later but I want you to know one thing--I have zero confidence in your ability to form a coherent rational thought,or to your ability to understand language at higher than a remedial level...or to your ability to use deductive reasoning in any of your communications with the outside world.That is not a flame...that's just what I believe to be fact.
              However i will answer your questions for entertainment purposes only... ( I realized long ago that you were beyond help)

OK..with that being said let's get to your post....
              I didn't threaten you, I just offered you a trip to Dallas .Who knows.It could be a life defining moment for you.The offer still stands...

About your new job...I want you to prove me wrong.I really do.Having been training people for over a decade and seeing what a revolving door membership sales is during that time and how many sales people don't even last two weeks I'd love for you to come back here and post about how great you're doing.If I was a betting man (which I am) I'd bet you the $400 that you so desparately need that you will not last a month at your new job but I have no way of confirming what you're doing out there so I won't

Do you have any idea of how fucking arrogant you sound when you propose your 'great' business idea to Dante?
              Here's some remedial business101 for ya...cos I think you're a little confused--When you order $400 worth of protein (or any product for that matter) that doesn't mean that whoever you ordered from is making $400 OK? You see there's all these complicated things to consider...product cost,overhead,employee salaries etc....You need to get off of this idea that you have that somehow you're doing Dante any favors.I've bought almost $2000 worth of products from true protein over the past several months but you never hear me going on about how much I've done for them.Shit dude...Buy their product cos they're the best.Don't make a big production of the whole thing...jeez

Let's see...what's next....Oh yeah...Fina..what the hell are you talking about.You're the one on all the fina you limpdick motherfucker....
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Ahaha I just read some of the threads. Man, your honestly an ass. Keep up the good work

I also enjoyed this one:

Those movements do have some value Rock.Here's what I want you to do---Take that rope pushdown attatchment and go ahead and tie it around your neck....(make sure it's tight now OK?).Then (you'll need a bench for this one bro) climb up onto a flat bench that you've positioned right in front of the cable crossover aparatus...You know, the one with the stinky ab-straps hanging from it. Now this is where it gets a little tricky so stay with me here OK? I want you to take your lifting straps and tie them together to make one big strap.Slip one end of your straps under the rope attatchment (it's around your neck remember?) and carefully loop the other end over the chin-up bar.Tie both ends together.It may feel a little uncomfortable but that's OK you won't be feeling it for long so no worries bro. Then all that's left to do is jump.I want you to think 'up and out' when you jump off the bench.Really try to get some air under those little feet for this one.Just one rep of this exercise should do the trick Rock.Come back and let us know how it goes.
                All the best to ya.

FH

Comment

FH, if I may, here are some of your best quotes from last night...hehehe

"First off and I'm going to respond to your ramblings later but I want you to know one thing--I have zero confidence in your ability to form a coherent rational thought,or to your ability to understand language at higher than a remedial level...or to your ability to use deductive reasoning in any of your communications with the outside world."

"I didn't say I gave a rats ass one way or the other I just know that you're gonna need all the luck in the world to make it so I figured I'd pitch in... "

"Locking that thread?Cmon...you guys are no fun.And besides I spend all this time writing this one out so now I have to post it....

First off and I'm going to respond to your ramblings later but I want you to know one thing--I have zero confidence in your ability to form a coherent rational thought,or to your ability to understand language at higher than a remedial level...or to your ability to use deductive reasoning in any of your communications with the outside world.That is not a flame...that's just what I believe to be fact.
                  However i will answer your questions for entertainment purposes only... ( I realized long ago that you were beyond help)

OK..with that being said let's get to your post....
                  I didn't threaten you, I just offered you a trip to Dallas .Who knows.It could be a life defining moment for you.The offer still stands...

About your new job...I want you to prove me wrong.I really do.Having been training people for over a decade and seeing what a revolving door membership sales is during that time and how many sales people don't even last two weeks I'd love for you to come back here and post about how great you're doing.If I was a betting man (which I am) I'd bet you the $400 that you so desparately need that you will not last a month at your new job but I have no way of confirming what you're doing out there so I won't

Do you have any idea of how fucking arrogant you sound when you propose your 'great' business idea to Dante?
                  Here's some remedial business101 for ya...cos I think you're a little confused--When you order $400 worth of protein (or any product for that matter) that doesn't mean that whoever you ordered from is making $400 OK? You see there's all these complicated things to consider...product cost,overhead,employee salaries etc....You need to get off of this idea that you have that somehow you're doing Dante any favors.I've bought almost $2000 worth of products from true protein over the past several months but you never hear me going on about how much I've done for them.Shit dude...Buy their product cos they're the best.Don't make a big production of the whole thing...jeez

Let's see...what's next....Oh yeah...Fina..what the hell are you talking about.You're the one on all the fina you limpdick motherfucker.... "

"You truly are a sad delusional bastard and you're getting worse by the day. You actually believe that people really have it in for you (jealousy perhaps huh?).
                  You are about to find out just how difficult selling gym memberships really is.Shit bro, you can't even sell us here on you having a fucking clue how the fuck do you think you're gonna be able to sell memberships? I mean I don't wanna be rude here but you're completely fucking clueless--many guys online have tried to help you numerous times but you fuck it up with your idiotic words and thoughts. "

"The internet is some impersonal. If you wish to communicate with me in this manner please let me buy you a plane ticket out to Dallas so that you can put me in my place in person. "

"I bet DC sits up at night wondering which option he'd pick. I believe that training you would be much like to hitting oneself repeated over the head with a brick.
                  Shit, I'll give you $400 if you agree to never again post your moronic thoughts here or over at intensemuscle. "

And THAT ladies and gentlemen, is the truth straight from the horse's mouth. Awesome work FH!

Comment

By the way, I only saw you get warned, when were you fully banned? Usually only trolls get totally banned. Fuck man, that's harsh. Then again, I got a PM from one of the 'test mods' today saying that I need to keep it down from what I said to one person. It was a new kid asking where he could get really simple information like articles about what to eat, when to eat, etc. I told him these boards really don't cater to that, and that if he wants something like that he needs to go over to bb.com, read the articles but don't post on those message boards. And, for some fucking reason, the 'test mod' decided to PM me stating that I should 'not say anything if I don't have anything good to say'. He then went on to say that this was 'not the first time he has seen me bullshit in posts' and that I need to 'watch it'. First of all, I'd like to know what the FUCK I did. Hell, 90% of the fucking time I am helping people over there, fuck that...

Comment

cant believe the guy,, oh hey DC if your reading this ,, i just got a second job bouncing at some night club,, so i was thinking ,, now hear me out ,, if you could send me a trueprotein shirt,, i wear that as opposed to the security shirt,, now stay with me ,, when the drunk guys come up to me and say "wtf is trueprotein eh?" ill hit with the sales pitch , pass out business cards and tell em about your training methods,, i mean they are in a club drunk ,, think about it bro ,, cash money ,, please pm me ..
                      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Wow....I just read all of those posts by that FH guy.What a jerk....LOL
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

*feels a Rocky Chronicles pt. 3 coming on *

Comment

We missed a quote from MM.I want you all to know that I mean this from the bottom of my heart...
                            To RIII:

Look you fucking nimrod, you don't get it do you?All of these guys online who Dante trains (including me) have payed him $400 to help them but due to his generous nature he offered to help you for free.All you had to do was keep quiet about it.Do you understand?Here's some math to help you out

Us=pay $400

Rocky= get trained for free/zip/nada.the big fucking donut....

But it's Dante who's gonna be missing out right? Not having someone like you on his team....LMAO
                            You need to thank the guy and beg for his forgiveness for even questioning why he would stop helping you when it's very clear that you and your big retarded mouth f'd it up.
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Can't we all just get along?
                              International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
                              X