my bad luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bad luck

i have been following dc's training for 6 wks now and have gained 12 lbs. i love this way of training if i had only done this 6 yrs ago. but just my luck today at work i mashed the end of my finger off and therefore i cant lift until i can bend it again and get the big ass bandage off in if im luck 3 wks. so here i am in the second wk of cruising and now cant lift. what should i do about the test i am on. should i stop it since i cant lift or what?

Well if you're cruising, you shouldn't be taking alot of test. Since you said you won't have use of your hand for a least 3 wks then you should taper the dose down. No reason why you can't still train legs during that time.
    I've had me share of obstacles as have many other guys around here. Don't let the injury bum you out Train around it if you can.
    Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

True. Train the legs. I have been battling with still wanting to be a powerlifter but I just can't. If I would have made the changes around my training I would be sooo much better off now.

I would think you could figure out some type of training to do with your upper body anyway.

Good luck with your injury. Take care and be safe.
      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

I can relate bro I just tore my lat and it has put a hamper on things for a while
        I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Jesus bigp3 how did you tear your lat?
          @dante_trudel

Comment

Nevermind I just found out you tore it by mowing your lawn from your email--Jesus thats incredibly bad luck. Mowing your lawn? Thats a freak accident if there ever was one
            @dante_trudel

Comment

bigp3, What the hell were you doing carrying the riding lawnmower?...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                bigp3, What the hell were you doing carrying the riding lawnmower?...
                He was holding it up so he could trim the bushes...powered hedge trimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
                  I can relate bro I just tore my lat and it has put a hamper on things for a while
                  I've probably pulled every muscle I can think of. In all the years of lifting I've never heard of tearing a lat. Damn! I thought quad tears were strange, until Dorian? Did the doctors say that it will heal ok?

good luck
                  jim
                  ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                  Good luck
                  Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                  SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                  TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
                  X