Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Workout not up to par today, but here it is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout not up to par today, but here it is...

Workout kinda sucked today Worked out earlier so did not have as much food in me either.

Chest: Incline DB

LT: 105s x 14RP, TT: 105s x 16RP.

Shoulders: DB Presses

LT: 100s x 13RP, TT: 14RP

Triceps: Extensions *overhead w/ EZ Bar*

LT: 85 x 41RP *I know, I know*, TT: 105 x 31RP

Back width: Could not do Rack Chins today because my dumbass forgot my wrist straps

Back Thickness: Rack Deads

LT: 425 x 11, TT: 425 x 12

Nutrition...
    Calories: 4900
    Protein: 508g

Hey Allen don't feel down, ya did good. You know you have another shot at those exercises too.

I know we don't have to tell you about all the reps in the tricep movement, lol.

You probably should have taken a shot at the rack chins but hey.

I'm sure your gonna kick it's ass as much as possible.

One question, why db's?

jim
    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
    Good luck
    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Well, if he is anything like me you have to make do with what you have in your gym.
      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Why not I don't have very man shoulder exercises to choose from. Right now I have the DB Presses, Smythe Press and Nautilus Shoulder. I tried Behind the Neck Smythe last time and I absolutely hated it, lol. You got any other suggestions? I am not a huge fan of the DB Presses anyway.

Comment

4900 Cals??
          500 Protien??

How Many Carbs?

Comment

I don't really count carbs, just protein and calories.

Comment

UsMuscle,

I know that you did not get the numbers that you exactly wanted, but you still did a good job. Keep killing the log book.
              Pain is Temporary

Don't cry just get the DAMN weight up!!!

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=15520

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                Why not I don't have very man shoulder exercises to choose from. Right now I have the DB Presses, Smythe Press and Nautilus Shoulder. I tried Behind the Neck Smythe last time and I absolutely hated it, lol. You got any other suggestions? I am not a huge fan of the DB Presses anyway.
                2 pound laterals with a certain twist with pink dumbbells.
                Okay, they don't have to be pink,.............I GUESS.

Seriously, when you say you hate btn move, what's the problem. Are you seriously uncomfortable or something. Of course you know we only lower to slightly behind our head, not past ear level or so.

Any other machines, or what about barbell moves, no spotter right?

jim
                ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                Good luck
                Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

How many reps are you guys normally able to increase from workout to workout?
                  With me it is kind of weird. On back, biceps, forearms and legs I can increase my weights and reps from workout to workout, but on chest and especially shoulder I can only increase my reps by about one rep from workout to workout. Is this still okay as long as I do better than the time before?

Comment

Doublemonk: yes bro, if you increase, then you increase. if you are lifting some heavy ass slag iron with backbreaking weights, then you have to scratch and crawl, and bleed and cry for the few extra reps. it is a battle with that logbook, and it should be that way, you will conquer it, but as you get stronger and stronger, the gains will be minimal, but they will be there! as long as you are getting stronger then you are growing, the one who lifts the most weight and eats the most cornbread...i mean (whoops, just saw the Ronnie video) gains the most and is largest.

Fuckin A, Shivan
                    word

Comment

oh by the way, way to go Allen. you are a stud bro, and you are a freakin house. so how about you move the fuck out of Orangeburg and get to a good gym where you have mucho selection, eh amigo?

Keep fightin'
                      word

Comment

Working...
                      X