Did calves last monday......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did calves last monday......

I did calves last Monday and the were so destroyed that I couldn't even hit them on Friday. It's now Sunday and they are still slightly sore! Unbelievable! My calves are lagging so, I hope this is gonna do the trick and get them to finally grow!
    www.trueprotein.com........best protein around!!

Originally posted by BBC
    I did calves last Monday and the were so destroyed that I couldn't even hit them on Friday. It's now Sunday and they are still slightly sore! Unbelievable! My calves are lagging so, I hope this is gonna do the trick and get them to finally grow!
    What.............BBC, don't you know that you need at least 70 sets to work all the aspects of the calves.......
    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
    Good luck
    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Of course I know that! I'm not an idiot. Everyone knows you should do 35 sets with your toes in and 35 sets with your toes out! Jeesh!
      www.trueprotein.com........best protein around!!

Comment

my calves never grow, are you doing the one warmup set one working set of 15-20?
        The name is Richard not Rick

Comment

Rick, bro, if you do calves the way DC has outlined it, they will explode. But it's not easy, but damn, the growth is incredible.
          TRUEPROTEIN.COM
          --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

If you do it right, the pain will make you wish you didn't hahaha.

Most painful thing I've ever experienced, and yes, I've been in relationships before.

jim
            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
            Good luck
            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by babygetoboy
              Rick, bro, if you do calves the way DC has outlined it, they will explode. But it's not easy, but damn, the growth is incredible.
              how exactly did he outline it?
              The name is Richard not Rick

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul
                If you do it right, the pain will make you wish you didn't hahaha.

Most painful thing I've ever experienced, and yes, I've been in relationships before.

jim
                Haha this made me laugh! Good one dude, spotty would be proud
                "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Working...
                X