Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Human
    replied
    Raul, Thanks for finishing that off, I needed those last two words...

Leave a comment:

• Rick85
    replied
    Originally posted by In-Human
    Rick85, Ok lets try a shake of 80 grams protein, 30 grams Glute, 1000 mgs Vita-C, 1000 IU Vita-E and maybe some brown rice or oatmeal or other complex carb low Glycemic 45-60 minutes prior...

Leave a comment:

• In-Human
    replied
    Rick85, Ok lets try a shake of 80 grams protein, 30 grams Glute, 1000 mgs Vita-C, 1000 IU Vita-E and maybe some brown rice or oatmeal or other complex carb low Glycemic 45-60 minutes prior...

Leave a comment:

• Swellin
    replied
    Originally posted by mobsta
    i like to eat chilli,, that way when its leg day ,, i could be ready for either heavy squat, leg press or hacks,, i just love the smell of me kicking the shit out of the log book ,,
    That's just not right...not in the least!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mobsta
    replied
    i like to eat chilli,, that way when its leg day ,, i could be ready for either heavy squat, leg press or hacks,, i just love the smell of me kicking the shit out of the log book ,,

Leave a comment:

• tpc
    replied
    i eat 3 corn dogs

Leave a comment:

• USMuscle9403
    replied
    I just have a shake one hour before.

Leave a comment:

• Tyson23
    replied
    i just have a simple apple 45min prior to training..... i dont believe in having to much in my system before training just the meail before and that apple get me going..... plus im dieting as well

Leave a comment:

• big_byrd52
    replied
    i dont know what DC adsvises, but have 45-60g rice or potatos 2.5 hours before, and 1 serve beverly Mass Maker mixed with 1/2 serve zero carb isopure. the mass maker is slow release carbs and sustains my energy really well.

Leave a comment:

• Rick85
    replied
    dont reply too quickly

Leave a comment:

• Rick85
    started a topic Pre Workout meals?

Pre Workout meals?

What exactly should i eat pre-workout? I just got off the juice and im still getting stronger, but like on chest/shoulders/triceps/back day when i get to deadlifts im already tired as hell
Working...
X