Pre Workout meals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Workout meals?

What exactly should i eat pre-workout? I just got off the juice and im still getting stronger, but like on chest/shoulders/triceps/back day when i get to deadlifts im already tired as hell
    The name is Richard not Rick

dont reply too quickly

Comment

i dont know what DC adsvises, but have 45-60g rice or potatos 2.5 hours before, and 1 serve beverly Mass Maker mixed with 1/2 serve zero carb isopure. the mass maker is slow release carbs and sustains my energy really well.
      Follow your dreams but dont let your life become one.
      -Vander V

Comment

i just have a simple apple 45min prior to training..... i dont believe in having to much in my system before training just the meail before and that apple get me going..... plus im dieting as well

Comment

I just have a shake one hour before.

Comment

i eat 3 corn dogs
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

i like to eat chilli,, that way when its leg day ,, i could be ready for either heavy squat, leg press or hacks,, i just love the smell of me kicking the shit out of the log book ,,
              "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
                i like to eat chilli,, that way when its leg day ,, i could be ready for either heavy squat, leg press or hacks,, i just love the smell of me kicking the shit out of the log book ,,
                That's just not right...not in the least!!!!!!!

Comment

Rick85, Ok lets try a shake of 80 grams protein, 30 grams Glute, 1000 mgs Vita-C, 1000 IU Vita-E and maybe some brown rice or oatmeal or other complex carb low Glycemic 45-60 minutes prior...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                    Rick85, Ok lets try a shake of 80 grams protein, 30 grams Glute, 1000 mgs Vita-C, 1000 IU Vita-E and maybe some brown rice or oatmeal or other complex carb low Glycemic 45-60 minutes prior...

Comment

Raul, Thanks for finishing that off, I needed those last two words...
                      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
                      X