Son of Kong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of Kong?

We got the 5'6" insanely thick Silverback Gorilla (look for him in Musclemag 269) and now we got Allen (Silverback Jr) whose already up to 224lbs now at 5'6 from 209, we are going to have to reinforce the cages with titanium soon
    @dante_trudel

I think I better get the hell out of here, I feel so small and weak, I just could never be like the monstrosity of Gorrillaback, did he take up most of the mag to fit those shoulders in there?...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
      We got the 5'6" insanely thick Silverback Gorilla (look for him in Musclemag 269) and now we got Allen (Silverback Jr) whose already up to 224lbs now at 5'6 from 209, we are going to have to reinforce the cages with titanium soon
      Dumb question, what month MuscleMag is that? I don't want to buy the wrong one, anyone?

Well Allen, it looks like you won our little contest.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

Should we send you dinner coupons to your favorite steakhouse?

Or maybe we can talk Dante and Tpc to give you 5 minutes with a shopping cart in their wharehouse, lol.

congrats my friend
      jim
      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
      Good luck
      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

The musclemag had Chris Cook on the over, no t sure what moneth it is, the one that is on the stands now,
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM
        --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

I'm going to have to buy that one right now. I'm going to need to place top 3 at the nationals or I'm going to look like a donkeyback.

Comment

Gorrillaback, Listen up fuck, you best take first or your ass is grass, don't give me no shit 3rd my ass, jesus christ you are fucking huge...
            "That damn log book"

Comment

I'm sure he will, as long as they pick the best built!

jim:showoff:
              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
              Good luck
              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!

Comment

Gonna go out and pick it up this issue...GL Silverback...you're gonna do great! :showoff:

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul

Well Allen, it looks like you won our little contest.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

Should we send you dinner coupons to your favorite steakhouse?

Or maybe we can talk Dante and Tpc to give you 5 minutes with a shopping cart in their wharehouse, lol.

congrats my friend
                  jim
                  Damn punk kids are stealing my thunder....

Congrats Allen. 224 at 5'6" is nuts and you're just getting started.

Just dont get too cocky, kid. Check your rear view mirror. I'm right behind you, bro!

Tremendous achievement. Who's hardcore? You're F'N hardcore.
                  Through the best and the worst
                  The struggle and sacrifice.
                  For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                  Motivation, undying allegiance
                  Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                  Every drop of blood
                  Every bitter tear
                  Every bead of sweat
                  I live for this

Comment

Gollum, Its a drag getting old huh, I finally hit 294 yesterday, man you will not find a living thing in the area, I feel like I am the Omega Man or something, I cannot beleive how long it takes to add mass when you get old, dammit...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

True story InHuman.Just wait til you get up to 300lbs.Sometimes it seems like no amount of food will get that scale to budge but the good thing about being stubborn as a mule is we have incredible persistance and no stone will be left unturned...
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                        True story InHuman.Just wait til you get up to 300lbs.Sometimes it seems like no amount of food will get that scale to budge but the good thing about being stubborn as a mule is we have incredible persistance and no stone will be left unturned...
                        or plate of food, or burger joint place, steakhouse, kitchen wastebaskets, garbage cans, dumpsters, garbage dumps, lol...........
                        Good luck
                        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!

Comment

Drumroll please--the Gollum just weighed in--216lbs (and climbing) at 5'5"
                          @dante_trudel

Comment

Gollum, Congrats man great job...
                            "That damn log book"

Comment

Damn, all you guys are putting me to shame :-(, guess it's time to kick it up a notch, 250 is right around the corner!
                              TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                              --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Working...
                              X