Hello Everyone, me got a serious question :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone, me got a serious question :D

If your not a DC advocate (thus doing DC), or currently researching and asking questions regarding it, should they be posting on this board??

Im worried that since intensemuscle.com has being growing and "advertised" at various (i dont actually want to insult bb.com , as I honestly learnt alot more there than if I had never found a bodybuilding forum) sites there is alot more people coming over and migrating from other forums.

Before any feud begins between boards, and hopefully there wont be, I just wanted to post this question incase "haters/trolls/spammers" find the necessity to post. Just wanted to be prepared.

What do you guys think?

"THE DOGG POUND" hmmmm
    "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

I believe that if you are not a Dogg Pounder *as strange as that sounds*, then you really shouldn't be posting in the Dogg Pound. I mean what sort of sense does that make? About as much sense as some people that I've seen that don't even workout posting in the Misc. and Sex sections of bodybuilding boards.

Comment

Once everyone realizes that all we talk about is food and milfs they won't bother with us anyways, lol.

jim
      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
      Good luck
      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

As soon as they see FH's avatar they will be long gone
        "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

I kinda agree
          Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
          what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
          victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

bump , the doggpound is for dc training.. not "hey what do think of my five day split ?" or "should i work traps with shoulders or back ?" spotted dick for president !!
            "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Working...
            X