Whose quads are these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose quads are these?

lifting less than a year, then went from 178lbs to 230lbs under me, tell me this guy isnt going to have some quads and a half when he gets up to his top end potential and gets a couple more years in--your freindly neighborhood getoboy--check the teardrop (oh yeah i think this pic is when he was 213 (am i right geto?)--add 17lbs to that
    IG is

@dante_trudel

Wow bro, pictures made it up!

Thanks for the kind words DC, I have genetically super skinny legs, from my dad :-( so It's going to be an uphill battle to get super size on them, but hopefully it will come someday, and I know it will with your help.

It's great to have the pic up, but damn, I'm up again Silverback and chris250 and your other huge boys, I look like a twig! But give me a couple years and I know i'll be right up there with them, espicially with your help.

BTW, I read the write up in Musclemag, congrats to you and chris, I finally know a celebrity!
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

That was at about 209-210 after my first blast. I'll take an updated picture in a few weeks once my shoulder gets better and I get back in the full swing of things.
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Definitely some potential there.

Comment

HE'S GOT SOME CALVES TO...THEY LOOK LONG KINDA LIKE MINE...

CHRIS
          1994 JR.FLORIDA TEEN OVERALL CHAMPION

1994 ST.LOUIS TEEN HEAVYWEIGHT AND OVERALL CHAMPIOIN...

1997 SOUTHERN USA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2006 CONTINENTAL USA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2006 MIDWEST IRONMAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2007 MIDWEST OPEN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2007 MR.IOWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION & OVERALL

SPONSORED BODYBUILDER OF OPTIMUM NUTRITION AND AMERICAN BODYBUILDING PRODUCTS

Comment

great work so far man. keep workin hard.

Comment

babygetoboy, Damn dude, your legs are better than mine!...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by babygetoboy
                Wow bro, pictures made it up!

Thanks for the kind words DC, I have genetically super skinny legs, from my dad :-( so It's going to be an uphill battle to get super size on them, but hopefully it will come someday, and I know it will with your help.

Me got me dad's legs too, but got his wide upper body too. Looking good BGTF! Keep it up!

jim
                ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                Good luck
                Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Thanks for the kinds words guys, I appreciate it, means a lot , keeps me motivated.

Chris, I wish my legs looked like yours!1 Your legs are incredible, great ppicture in musclemag too.

And In-hUman, I think your legs crush mine bro, by at least 15 inches!
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

nice work babyget, for only a year and half training you have got great leg development. shit after my first year and a half training, my legs still looked like 2 2x4s with kneecaps.

wait maybe they still do, damn (sorry i just had a self realization)...

tpc
                    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by babygetoboy
                      Thanks for the kinds words guys, I appreciate it, means a lot , keeps me motivated.

Chris, I wish my legs looked like yours!1 Your legs are incredible, great ppicture in musclemag too.

And In-hUman, I think your legs crush mine bro, by at least 15 inches!
                      Since I usually refuse to buy those mags, I WILL buy it for the fact that Chris250 and Dante are in it, but what exact month is it for?

Originally posted by tpc
                      nice work babyget, for only a year and half training you have got great leg development. shit after my first year and a half training, my legs still looked like 2 2x4s with kneecaps.

wait maybe they still do, damn (sorry i just had a self realization)...

tpc
                      It's our fault Tpc, for making you guys run around that damn wharehouse, lol. Sometimes you have to slow down and just smell (eat) the protein.

jim
                      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                      Good luck
                      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Thanks again guys, the musclemag with Crhis and Dante in it is the one with Chris Cook on the Cover, the one that is on the stands right now. Our San Diego nutritionist is in there with a great picture of Chris looking huge.

I wanna look like Chris!
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Hey babygetoboy, true inspiration comes from someone who made the uphill battle to get his goal. 178-230 is an awesome gain! You know what it takes so just keep doing it.

Comment

thanks Silverback, means a lot to me coming from ya, can't wait to toss some iron with ya and be eclipsed by your shadow
                            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

babygeto, Hey buddy with the new gym and new people there and your pkg when it arrives you will get to that 250 in no time flat, I am counting on you, when I come out in September, I want you to weight more than me, ok...
                              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
                              X