X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if i owned a gym

id need on of these,, goat sure does have a lot of protein
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

mobsta, I would be a member for sure at your gym, but I think you would need to have two machines, one for pre and one for post workout, hehe...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

see i knew you would post,, i think it would be a good idea,, then have venda-chicken, venda-cow.. it all makes sense now.. i must open a gym

Comment

mobsta, Its funny I went to Stater Bros. today to buy my meat for next week and the butcher says to me, "If there was an award for someone who ate the most meat in the last 6 months, you would win hands down", lol, he told me it looks like its all going to my chest and arms.

He saved me some London Broil from the other day these things weighed in at 4 lbs each, man I am still full...
        "That damn log book"

Comment

dam i need to meet your butcher..

Comment

mobsta, He is the coolest guy, he still is mad at me for not marrying his daughter, but I told him, "No beef, no dice"...
            Last edited by In-Human; 06-05-2004, 02:23 PM.
            "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
              mobsta, He is the coolest guy, he still is mad at me for not marring his daughter, but I told him, "No beef, no dice"...
              I did a bit of research and Im just praying Inhuman spelt marrying wrong, because:

Entry found for mar
              mar ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mär)
              tr.v. marred, mar·ring, mars

To inflict damage, especially disfiguring damage, on.

Edit: Incase you did spell it wrong, your vocabulary is still superb Inhuman, honest. . . please dont mar me!!

:chair: :chair: :chair: :2guns: :chair: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :chair: :chair: :2guns: :2guns:
              "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

rackitup, Ok I cant spel of writ to gooder like everyone esle, but i can lift weeights!...
                "That damn log book"

Comment

rackitup, Oh I forgot, I will challenge you to a lift off, anytime and with a judge and a suit and a shirt and anything else I can think of to beat you, cause I do not have any form so I need all the help I can get, well what do you think, are we on, shit I forgot you live in another country, oh well...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

haha

and cant read either....apparently, I quote

"Darrr me big muskul bloc who no dont now how to wead!"--FI

"Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

rackitup, I like that inflicting damage part, yea that is kool, are we talking food or on FI, hehe...
                      "That damn log book"

Comment

ok in human i will challenge you to a lift,, im in the same county as you are,, i think im ready... first the suit,, i will wear a three piece suit with pin strips on it.. im not sure on the tie .. i might get in the way of deadlifting,, my shoes will be wing tips ,, why? because i wanna look good when i lose,, i mean win..

Comment

Can I get in on the challenging thing too?

I officially challenge Inhuman to a plate lifting contest.

I mean,......err.... plates of food lifting contest.
                          You pick the steakhouse, hahaha.

me don't stands a chance in hades
                          jim
                          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                          Good luck
                          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
                          X