Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wandering..........

Hey guys,

Asking myself this question. The purpose of this training is keep making progress. Lets say you loose an excersise like decline bench because you couldn't rape the logbook. Ok you choose another excersise. Lets say after a couple of weeks or months you come back to that same excersise and loose it again on the same weight you did before or maybe even lighter (who can tell)

Now my question is , you already did these weights before so where is the progression ? Or do we gain muscle again because one isn't used to that excersise anymore?

Or........is this just a dumb question?

If you go back to another exercise that you have dumped, then you are going to become stronger on it than from when you failed before.

Comment

I couldnt of said that any better--US is right on the money Hompie
      @dante_trudel

Comment

Failure it not an option. ...................

C

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
          If you go back to another exercise that you have dumped, then you are going to become stronger on it than from when you failed before.
          Ok , 1 question though.
          If I failed on 320lbs next time I come back with what weight should I start? Or should I completely ignore my previous weights when starting all over?

Comment

You should probably ignore your previous weight and find your niche again. It will probably be somewhere close to what you last did, but I wouldn't immediately put 320 on there.

Comment

I ask everyone when they come to a new blasting to not look at their old blasting poundages, just set 6 new baselines and get to work--youll be so far past anything previous you did at the current blasting it wont even be funny
              @dante_trudel

Comment

Working...
              X