X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olinerules87
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
    along with a very detailed outline of how to do the scapula manipulation trick to widen your lat spread, also I believe you can widen your shoulder girdle up to a certain age and wrote up how to do that also in the early 90's
    Originally posted by speedbacker View Post
    Dante, if you would just post these two things we'll stop bothering you forever!:pray:
    x2

Leave a comment:

• "Old" Coach
    replied
    Originally posted by db006 View Post
    "old" coach is my new favorite board member!!
    Ha ! Cheers buddy . .

Leave a comment:

• db006
    replied
    "old" coach is my new favorite board member!!

Leave a comment:

• betito
    replied
    Birds were killed after 12, 16, 20, 24, and 28 days of stretch not including rest days. It´s on the article

Leave a comment:

• "Old" Coach
    replied
    If they counted the # of muscle fibers/ thickness with them alive, it'd be a Horror at the movies

But after yesterday's pec stretches . . .you may be onto something . .uggggggghhhhh

Leave a comment:

• Kapn
    replied

Originally posted by Smeton_yea View Post
    so in this study the birds ended up dying after the stretching?
    killed and died are two different things..

Leave a comment:

• speedbacker
    replied
    a very detailed outline of how to do the scapula manipulation trick to widen your lat spread, also I believe you can widen your shoulder girdle up to a certain age and wrote up how to do that also in the early 90's
    Dante, if you would just post these two things we'll stop bothering you forever!:pray:

Leave a comment:

• ScottMcDonough
    replied
    Thanks for the reply Dante. I remember you mentioning that betrayal somewhere else and it's your writing so I understand. I'll take the "stretch hard" advice you gave once and see what I come up with.

Leave a comment:

• "Old" Coach
    replied
    That was my mag, I owned it. 13 issues. I have 100's of copies of each issue in my garage, but im a supersticious person, and a reader of that magazine that I had trained/befriended pulled a horrible scam on me and betrayed me and a couple close friends of mine so badly..... it absolutely devastated their and my life at that time financially/legally etc......that situation put a huge kink in my trust of people that I carry to this day ..... I would rather just let it be part of the past. I know this is weird but I pulled them all out one day and I just get a bad vibe and I would rather they just stay in the garage.
    I get you brother . .you reach an age and karmic LAW is more than a feel . .many issues/ things I don't want to touch for their "vibe" and history . .if I don't sound too psychedelic

BUT that said, if you want to share some bulleted points on it, . .re-energize the good knowledge . .that's why I'm tuning in here . . like minds and directions.

Cheers for all your input already - I'm on a road to re-invention . .

(and if you want to know the Karmic/ convoluted trail that got me here in a nutshell . . .
    work with Berardi - his work on Tate- who fared well with Justin Harris- whose DVD got me to you . .and after more than 20+ years fo this . . .glad to meet ya ! )

Nothing written off from the past . .just tweaked continually eh ?
    20 years of tweaking . .I'm getting pooped :frusty:

Leave a comment:

• "Old" Coach
    replied
    Sad thing Dante, is being a newbie to the board, I real all the stickies and relaed links to really familiarize myself . .and it was in there -

or at least you had summarised hanging weights from the waist, elevating the sternum . .almost like the start of a scapula roll a la Larry Scott . .so the stretch/ transference of load wasn't the shoulder capsule separating but rather a tug at the origin of the lats by the spine . .drawing outwards feel of the pull.

Shame I found it at 42 and not 24 LOL

Cheers if you can ever dig it up- I'm enjoying the intelligence of the whole DC system . . .goes very well with an older "training age" where it's easy to kill yourself with volume.

Thanks for chiming in. Truly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Doggcrapp
    replied
    Originally posted by ScittMcDonough View Post
    Dante or anyone else with an answer,

Is there any way to find any issues of Hardcore Muscle still around? I checked ebay, and no other thoughts right now. I'm sure a lot of us would love to see how things progressed in terms of your thinking towards training(and diet if you talked about it then). After your steak if you did find some time to dig them up I'm sure people like myself would buy copies of them.

That was my mag, I owned it. 13 issues. I have 100's of copies of each issue in my garage, but im a supersticious person, and a reader of that magazine that I had trained/befriended pulled a horrible scam on me and betrayed me and a couple close friends of mine so badly..... it absolutely devastated their and my life at that time financially/legally etc......that situation put a huge kink in my trust of people that I carry to this day ..... I would rather just let it be part of the past. I know this is weird but I pulled them all out one day and I just get a bad vibe and I would rather they just stay in the garage.
    Last edited by Doggcrapp; 09-01-2007, 04:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• speedbacker
    replied
    Originally posted by olinerules87 View Post
    exactly what I was wondering
    Was wondering this as well.

Leave a comment:

• rubinsteinnyc
    replied
    The bird wing studies back in the early 90's are what actually got me really pushing into stretching protocols and the like. I actually did a huge huge article on hyperplasia and printed it up in Hardcore Muscle magazine along with a very detailed outline of how to do the scapula manipulation trick to widen your lat spread, also I believe you can widen your shoulder girdle up to a certain age and wrote up how to do that also in the early 90's

I could go in the garage and dig that out and have it printed up here for your reading enjoyment and then i would never hear "Dante please tell me how to do the scapula manipulation thing ok" ever again.....but alas, Im a lazy son of a bitch and who am I fooling, Im not going in the garage to dig it up.....especially when there is a steak to eat
    Dante, let me in to your garage, I WILL find it!

Leave a comment:

• olinerules87
    replied

Is there any way to find any issues of Hardcore Muscle still around? I checked ebay, and no other thoughts right now. I'm sure a lot of us would love to see how things progressed in terms of your thinking towards training(and diet if you talked about it then). After your steak if you did find some time to dig them up I'm sure people like myself would buy copies of them.
    exactly what I was wondering

Leave a comment:

• Wanna-Be-Big
    replied

x2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X