1st Day of DC workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Day of DC workout

I have always be know as a hard trainer, but all i can say is WOW!

Stats: 35, training 15+ years(8 as bodybuilder),
    Wt. 237lbs this AM
    Arms 18"
    Chest 51"
    Legs 26.75"
    Calf 18"
    Waist 36"

I may ad 20mins cardio tues/thrus as i am somewhere between 14-16% which is a bit high.

Diet is 500g P, 400g carbs, with flax/olive oil in shakes and used as salad dressing. Carbs cut off at 5pm

Supplements: Whey, creatine, glut. vit and minerial, and am using some super supplements as well.

Day 1:

Chest;
    incline barbell press, working set: 275x8, 3 and 2 reps rest paused (smith machine SUCKS at my gym so free weight)
    Chest stretch
    Shoulders: Miltary press
    Working set: 205x10, 2, 2 reps.
    Shoulder stretch

AT THIS POINT I WAS SURE I WAS GOING TO PUKE!

Triceps:
    Skull crushers: working set 135x10, 3, 3
    Stretch

Back:

Rack chins, working set, 95lbs X 8, 3, 2 RP
    Rack Deads, 225x10, 315x10, 405x 8 stright sets.

This was over by 7:30am, I just finished my postwork shake, as I was shaking and feeling so much like puking, i had to wait.(8:40am).

All i can say is WOW, very very intense, but but scared about legs/biceps on wed! Will keep bucket close by

Looks good, silverfox. Why three sets on Rack Deads though???

Comment

It is good stuff my man! The only thing I cannot do is the chest stretch right now b/c I almost tore my pec a while back and I know it isnt 100% ready. It makes you want to piss your pants, puke, kick DC's ass, scream mother f##ker, etc. But, when it's all done you have your pride and a huge feeling of achievement! The you look at al the others in the gym who look the same year in and year out and know you're into something good!

TH
      For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Did 3 to make sure my lower back and hams were warm, really only the last set that i was working hard on.

Comment

Ohh, I see. Looks good theN

Comment

dam good numbers silverfox,, the poundages just get heavier from there,, good see you read prior to what you did,, think you'll make a good addition to this board..
            "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Looks good silverfox! Keep it up. It's the most brutal style of training but also the most rewarding.
              www.trueprotein.com........best protein around!!

Comment

Well numbers are lower than normal, but I am sure they will increase rapidly. Bit different doing a weight for 6 reps vs, a set of rest pauses.

Question, if i read everything correctly, friday when i repeat these bodyparts i use different exercises, then again the 3rd time i repeat and then start over again? Or if i use the same ones and until the lbs stop increasing ?

Comment

Rotate 3 different exercises for each bodypart.

Remember form is vital.

good job
                  jim
                  ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                  Good luck
                  Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                  SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                  TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Thanks, and i am BIG on correct form! Best way to prevent injuries IMO is good form when you lift.

Comment

One last update. So having problems feeling ill after i eat in the morning, not sure what problem is but working on it. I come around by time i am about 1/2 though workout.

Day 3, so repeat bodyparts from 1st day:

Low Incline press on smith (15 degree).
                      warm ups..
                      working set - 290x9,3,2 with hold of 10secs
                      stretch

Shoulders:
                      machine press
                      working set stack plus 25lbs per side
                      1x10, 4, 4 (should have added more weight i think
                      Stretches
                      Close grip Bench (triceps)
                      Working set:
                      260x10, 3, 3 with forced rep
                      Streches
                      Back:
                      Curl grip pull downs narrow:
                      warm ups:
                      working set: 280x10, 4, 4 (going to have to figure out how to pin weight onto this stack is only 300lbs)
                      Bent over rows:
                      stright sets:
                      225x10, 315x10, 365x7-8 (lost count)

Back stretchs (i have to re-read those, not feeling them same as rest)

So how does it look? I am on track i think and cycling my exercises correctly.

Comment

Silverfox, don't worry about that morning sicness. It happened to me, for about the first two weeks, until your deep into the routine. It will get easier to deal with, the sicness that is, NOT the workouts. Good luck.

C

Comment

I should have added i feel ill right after i eat, but before i start training. (different than the sick feeling of doing 20 reps squat sets). Funny part is after the 1st meal, then workout, i can eat my next 7 meals no problems. I will figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                          X