Trueprotein.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trueprotein.com

Hi fellas, I'm guestimating that trueprotein is USA based??

I just looked at the prices and they are highly competitive, do they ship abroad and for how much (if they do)?

(Does Dante own Trueprotein, or are they a sponser?)

Cheers Fellow fart factories

RKP
    "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

tpc and Dante run TrueProtein. They are in California, so yes they are US based. They do ship abroad, but you will have to get more info on that from them personally. Just check out their website, man.
    Allen

Comment

You have deductive abilities that far exceed the rest of us here.If I may humbly suggest,perhaps emailing trueprotein and asking them would be an even more efficient way of finding out that shipping rates etc...
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

LOL, at FH.

rackitup shoot me an email at [email protected] and i can set you up with a shipping quote for the amounts you are looking for.

tpc
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

lmao @ FH

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
            You have deductive abilities that far exceed the rest of us here.If I may humbly suggest,perhaps emailing trueprotein and asking them would be an even more efficient way of finding out that shipping rates etc...

..........:smooch:

(a sarcasm detector.....a real good invention!)
            "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

USMuscle..you just quoted yourself with some smiley's.Hey I'm all for jacking up your post count bro but cmon.....LOL
              Oh...almost forgot..here they are

:chair:
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

FUCK! Someone noticed

Comment

Way, theres so many kinds of protein

Im after just whey--my caesin source is cottage cheese and milk for bed

But theres whey concentrate, iononised discombobulator whey, and high explosive defribulation whey???!!

Which one would be best value for money?? (Im not being cheeky i promise!! :showoff: )

Do they come with added sweetner?

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Ask tpc what he recommends. He can always give you the best advice. As for the cheapest, I go with the regular whey protein concentrate. It is probably what you are used to, but this one doesn't bloat me as much. They CAN come with added sweetener, just pick the type of sweetener out from the drop-down list.
                    Allen

Comment

lol
                      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                      Good luck
                      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Oh....here's another great thing about Trueprotein. If you guys have ever ordered from Proteincustomizer or ProteinFactory (don't know if I'm supposed to mention them but I don't really care...) what those guys do is if you want flavoring they'll charge you for it at a buck for each lb of protein ordered.It's a complete rip off cos if you think about it anytime they add an ingredient (sweetner/flavor) they're taking out protein to keep the weights the same...so why would they charge for that? Trueprotein is the only company that I know of (and there may be others that I don't know) that doesn't charge for sweetner or flavoring.

Rackitup....most of us use the whey isolate as an all round daytime/postworkout protein and you really can't go wrong with that.
                        Oh BTW....I hope you're bent over with vaseline at the ready for those international shipping rates.....
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Damn good point FH. Stevia is not cheap, yet they don't charge at all. You can have chocolate flavored WPI flavoried with Stevia for the exact same price as unflavored, unsweetened WPI. True Protein is officially THE cheapest and highest quality protein on the market. That is a HUGE claim but it is backed up by hundreds of bodybuilders now.
                          Allen

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                            Its a complete rip off cos if you think about it anytime they add an ingredient (sweetner/flavor) they're taking out protein to keep the weights the same...so why would they charge for that?
                            i can't speak for the others, but when somebody orders 20lbs of protein. we measure out 20lbs. of protein, then add the sweeteners and flavors. so actually you end up getting more. we don't think it is right to pay for 20lbs of protein to only get 18lbs. of protein and 2lbs. of flavor and/or sweetener to equal 20lbs.

tpc
                            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
                              Damn good point FH. Stevia is not cheap, yet they don't charge at all.
                              shit you think stevia is expensive, sucralose costs 445.00 per kg (2.2lbs), we consider it powdered gold in the warehouse, lol.

tpc
                              TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X