intensity perceptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intensity perceptions

Its funny how I thought my workouts were intense. I have been training using Max-OT principles, low volume, heavy weight, yada, yada. I thought I was intense with my workouts. Today, being crunched with time, I decided to give rest-pausing a try with chest. Not only did that one set kick my ass more than the 6-9 sets i usually do for chest, but it gives me a new appreciation for the word intensity. I was going to start training this way in a couple weeks, but after seeing what real intensity is, I fell if I dont start soon, I am just walking through workouts. Doggcrapp, thanks for all the information you put out there. I really appreciate it.

Quick question: I know you guys can't get into diet much, but here go's anyways. I am not as big as most of you, and certainly am not a big eater, would it be wise of me to transition into eating big, such as adding calories weekly, or do you just jump in it. I only weigh about 185, and I have been doing a keto diet as of late. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

P.S.- I noticed the posts on a tragedy, my condolences to all who were affected. I'm truely sorry.

welcome to the "DOGG Pound" shadyniner.

If your going to start DC Training now, then it would be wise to eat big as well.

Just my opinion.

Chuck
    2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
    2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
    2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
    2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
    2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
    2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
    1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
    1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

jump right in the water is fine
      I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

shadyniner, I always consider myself a very intense person, well after learning from DC, I know now how well that intensity of mine has paid off, this is the most intense program I have ever tried in my life, good luck and keep it up...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
        X