for in human

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for in human

guys please show your condolences (sp) to in human as he has suffered a great loss,, now im the last one to put anyones business out there but he wrote about his tragedy in the intense forum ..

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...&threadid=2383

if you have an issue with this bro please tell me and i will delete it ..
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Inhuman, I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you and his wife, children and family.

Please don't blame yourself. You did what any friend would have done. You tried to stop him. That's all you could do. That's all anyone could have done.

If you feel like talking to someone, p.m. me and I'll be there.
    jim
    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
    Good luck
    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Wow i just saw this--prayers go out to you
      @dante_trudel

Comment

In-human

Since coming to this forum you have struck me as a smart, funny, no-nonsense kind of guy. The kind of guy who would come bail you out of jail at 4:00 am if you needed it and then kick the crap out of you if you deserved it. I've watched you help numerous people here, on Mayhem and even BB.com as much as you dont like it.

I know you train hard. As hard as humanly possible. I'm sure your friend and training partner did too. There's no way he could have been your partner for 10 years if he didn't. I can relate to where he was coming from. In our quest to be the best we can be we sometimes throw caution to the wind. Sometimes it costs us a relationship, sometimes a job, sometimes much worse.

Plese dont blame yourself. I'm sure you did all you could. I have never lost a friend to a bodybuilding drug but I have lost a few to recreational drugs and I know the feelings of anger and guilt.

My prayers go out to you, your friend and his family. I dont know what else to say. I hope when you go on stage this season your friend is watching you proudly.
        Through the best and the worst
        The struggle and sacrifice.
        For the true who've remained and the new blood.
        Motivation, undying allegiance
        Striving through the hardships and affliction.
        Every drop of blood
        Every bitter tear
        Every bead of sweat
        I live for this

Comment

Sorry to hear that news. Prayers to both I/H and the the family. Please, don't blame yourself. Please.
          R I P.

C

Comment

That's horrible news bro, my thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone, if you need anything at all, just let me know./
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM
            --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

In Human,

Sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and his family. Don't blame yourself bro, you did what you could, you tried to talk him out of it, but in the end it's just HIS decision.

You Dogg Pound Family his here for you bro
              Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

Man I know what it is like to lose a friend suddenly. You were more than a friend to him, because you cared enough to go to the extremes you did. My prayers are with you to help you get through these tough times and also with his family. Best thing you can do for your friend is pray that he is in a better place, and still be a friend to the family.
                Pain is Temporary

Don't cry just get the DAMN weight up!!!

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=15520

Comment

I want to thank all you guys for your great support and kind words, IM^ has helped me alot, as well as my good freinds Raul, babygeto and mobsta, you guys are great, much appreciated it.

I also want to thank you Gollum, you know me very well now, you hit it on the head.

Now lets all get back to lifting, feedings and kicking that log book ass, ok...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
                  X