I am extremely happy with Ron Harris's article in Musclemag Intl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am extremely happy with Ron Harris's article in Musclemag Intl

I just got it in the mail (forgot I had a subscription) and read it.

Ron gets it....he knows what its all about....inside and out.

Thank you greatly Ron -- Im extremely happy with that

much appreciated.
    Dantes Blog: http://tn-community.com/category/dantes-board/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dante.trudel.5

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training - [email protected]

Glad you liked it, Big D!!!

I wanted to see how briefly I could distill DC Training. Musclemag doesn't like anything to be over 1,500 words these days.

Comment

i haven't read the article yet but what kind of gains have you made since trying out dc (or have i heard wrong about you trying it out)?
      Everybody wang chung tonight!!!!!

Comment

alright theres one more mag i gotta pick up(i tend to only pick up DC related ones, got the flex, and got the ironman). its great to see ron harris on the board.
        1 oz. prevention =1 lb. cure

Do not exist, LIVE!

Jesus would total elite !!!!~DuckDuckGoose

If apologizing works, then why do we need the police?

Comment

I started DC in late June of last year, weighing 225. By late December I was up to 240, with most of that being muscle. 240 was the most I ever weighed on gear, and I stopped using AAS in Feb of 2006.

Comment

I picked the issue up a few days ago--great job Ron!

It was good to see a true representation of DC training in a mainstream mag.

Comment

I'll have to grab the mag....been following along with Ron's Daily Pump that shows up in my inbox once in awhile. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product at Dave & maggie's upcoming show.
              Team Troponin

Comment

I told you guys first that it was accurate, but nobody listened to a newbie like me...

Comment

^^Im still not listening

You can use my TrueProtein Discount code:JSG87

yeah, that's where I saw JT... the airport... do try and pay attention, old chap -RedSkull

WOW! If I were a cannibal DC is getting ketchup all over his boobies! -Future

I tell you I want to choke out most of the gym goers I see...- In-Human

Comment

Ron, are you still DCing?
                    "Intensity is finite, volume is finite, weights are infinite." - DC

"Everyone seems to think having a strict diet is hardcore. Wrong! It’s so easy. There is no strain or effort. You just follow the damn diet! Hardcore is stuffing your face to the point where you feel like you’re going to pop and then going to get a milkshake." --Dave "Fuckin'" Tate

Get 5% OFF at trueprotein.com with Discount Code: BTR777

Formerly El_Animal

Comment

Originally posted by shutupandtrain View Post
                      I told you guys first that it was accurate, but nobody listened to a newbie like me...
                      Ass Clowns should be seen and not heard.
                      "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
                      DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
                      for a 5% Discount

Comment

hey BDU, you better be nice to me, whenever I order from TP I use your discount code.

Comment

i need to pick this up

Comment

I'll check it out

Comment

Originally posted by shutupandtrain View Post
                              hey BDU, you better be nice to me, whenever I order from TP I use your discount code.
                              LOL
                              Thank you.
                              But it will take more than that for you to earn my blessings.
                              "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
                              DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
                              for a 5% Discount

Comment

Working...
                              X