Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.C training without a partner.

Just wondering if anyone has had great success following D.C
    training without a training partner most of the time.

I train alone and I feel I have made excellent progress with DC. Closing in on a 40lb gain in size and strength is through the roof.

There are maybe one or two exercises that I cant do since I lack a partner. Other than that, you just make a few adjustments here and there. I use the smythe a lot since it's much easier to rack than a free bar. If you have access to a well stocked gym you will be fine.
    Through the best and the worst
    The struggle and sacrifice.
    For the true who've remained and the new blood.
    Motivation, undying allegiance
    Striving through the hardships and affliction.
    Every drop of blood
    Every bitter tear
    Every bead of sweat
    I live for this

Comment

I also train alone. I wouldn't ask anyone else to go through this much pain!

alone again, naturally
      jim
      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
      Good luck
      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

I am very impressed with you guys that train alone, I just could not do it, I must have a partner, and it is rare that I would get the chance to lift alone, you guys are awsome...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

i train alone too - nothing wrong with training alone.. it makes some exercises more difficult or impossible to do, but it works just fine; you just cant do those specific exercises w/out a spotter (like free weight inc. bench or seated military), anything where you might get stuck. on the positive side, you'll spend less time in the gym.
          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

i hated the smith before ,, still do today,, it my best friend and worst enemy ,, i also work alone and sometimes prefer it that way no talking or distractions,, just me and that damn iron
            "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

mobsta, When its chest day, I just hate that Smythe, I stare it down, but it shows me no mercy, but I still try my hardest to destroy it, after all its only some iron, cables and a little weight...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

I used to train alone for a long time and I can motivate myself as good without a training as with a training partner. When I trained alone I was more focused though, when Im together Im less focused but I do get motivated in another way especially if one of my training partners is stronger or almost as strong on an exercise.
                Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
                what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
                victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

Blade, I have been told by a few training partners that I can get kinda intense at times, I am a very motivated person myself, but I like to have a partner just for the spot, plus a lot of them like it cause I can push them, I like to go a little heavy, so it nice to have a spotter there so I can push it close to the limit...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

bump, working out with in-human causes everyone to push harder ,, the thing that was odd was that people would talk shit to in human and then turn to me and say "bro i just made your work out that much harder" the bastards,, i could see where working out with someone would benefit especially if they are training the same but the chances are slim .. oh btw in human thanks for showing me the reverse bp,, i did those yesterday with 225 for 10 straight set,, kick ass bro ,
                    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

mobsta, No problem man anytime...
                      "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                        Blade, I have been told by a few training partners that I can get kinda intense at times, I am a very motivated person myself, but I like to have a partner just for the spot, plus a lot of them like it cause I can push them, I like to go a little heavy, so it nice to have a spotter there so I can push it close to the limit...
                        Yes, thats true, you push it closer to the limit with a training partner. But with me personally, it doesnt really matter much.
                        Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
                        what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
                        victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

Thankyou for your input guys.
                          I am an advanced bodybuilder in his 30's who has trained most
                          of the time by myself. After reading and studying program over
                          the last 3 weeks I am ready to give 100% commitment.
                          The results that advanced guys like In-Human Silverback and
                          others trully inspire me to take my phsique to the next level!

Comment

Working...
                          X