new training craze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new training craze

i dont know about you but im pretty excited about the craze,, its called "flathead training",, the eating is pretty easy nothing but cheerios,, lifting will def give you 20' forearms and 22' guns,, oh and did i mention all the cardio is done in a tub of cold water ? 10 pounds gone just like that within one hour.. no more cruises for me ,, im going swimming in the ocean just like the sailors do,, "baby get out my floaty with the dinosaur head on it, im going swimming!!"

did i also mention that flathead is a man who trains other men and women in bb and figure ? Dante eat your heart out whoaaa
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

i tought it was a tub of butter
    Quality.. exceeds.. price

Comment

mobsta, That was some funny shit huh, but watch out for those Great Whites, they love testes and glutes, so be very very careful out there...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
        i dont know about you but im pretty excited about the craze,, its called "flathead training",, the eating is pretty easy nothing but cheerios,, lifting will def give you 20' forearms and 22' guns,, oh and did i mention all the cardio is done in a tub of cold water ? 10 pounds gone just like that within one hour.. no more cruises for me ,, im going swimming in the ocean just like the sailors do,, "baby get out my floaty with the dinosaur head on it, im going swimming!!"

did i also mention that flathead is a man who trains other men and women in bb and figure ? Dante eat your heart out whoaaa

Mobsta, the true effectiveness of this "FLATHEAD's" routine solely depends on his login name. Now, if he means flathead screwdriver or flathead shark is where it all comes down to the point (pardon my pun). Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. or sea water, lol.

jim
        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
        Good luck
        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

i read that ish and was like this guy has to be joking,, i mean donut size gyno and how he cured it by walking at a slow pace ? or the barbell rows on his head,,
          "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

what about the horse"oats" being a mild steriod:chair:

come on, some has to have a great imagination
            Trueprotein.com

Troponin Athlete

Lana's EggWhites "Get Hard, Stay Hard"

Comment

I think I lost a few lbs yesterday laughing so hard at this asses posts, and I wasn't even near the ocean...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

But hey you guys remember, don't do those rows with an underhand grip. You might build those 20" forearms, but damnit you'll tear your triceps! Beware! Oh well, I guess it's all worth it after what the rest of flathead training does for you!
                Allen

Comment

Working...
                X