burning up after a meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burning up after a meal

I only seem to get the sweats after P+C meals, even though things like olive oil are thermogenic (I thought).

Does this say anything about my body's preferred mechanisms? i.e. that I should be eating mainly carbs and only moderate to low fats in general ?

it's the protein and green tea (if you drink it) that will raise your body temp and give you the sweats..
    www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

yeah, I drink maybe 4 - 5 cups a day (2 bags per cup).

I've logged what I've eaten for months now, but I am making some changes for this program, so we'll see how it goes.

Comment

It doesn't matter w/ me anymore. i sweat so damn bad it makes me stay home most of the time instead of going out. I sweat and sweat and sweat more.

TH
        For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Working...
        X