Want to move to San Diego?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to move to San Diego?

Trueprotein is moving fast (almost too fast) and TPC and I are going to be looking for key people who have some unique skills (but know this industry) to join us...and you know what happens with companies like this that rocket forward when you get in while its young--you are at the front of the rocket when it becomes huge and soon your running a whole branch of it and dressing in suits with hot secretaries getting you coffee.........this is only a feeler......for the future as there is nothing in stone we are doing right now, nothing definitely planned but its in our thoughts.....but in the future we will need people with computer skills (if your a self taught or school taught varied and talented programmer (website) who is also into the fitness field you have a great edge against others. We also need people with other talents besides computer skills..and Ive let someone in this forum already know that we would be interested in talking to him...Ill let TPC add whatever he wants to this but I would like to get an idea about some people who are interested in growing with us....please email us at [email protected] and let us know your deal

feel free to post this on any bodybuilding board online
    @dante_trudel

i think you pretty much stated it perfectly, we are just putting the feelers out for any potential talent intresting in being apart of our growing team. TP.com is only the iceberg and we are looking for good people to help us and grow with us along the way.

tpc
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

I'm Hoping to be one of those people!
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM
      --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Well I can make good coffee and I could cook up some good dishes for lunch....Am I in? Oh yeah I am a good cleaner too so no worries about the dishes, I got that covered!

Comment

Damn, I'd really love to work with you guys. I may be moving out there within the next year or so just to get away from South Carolina. I don't know if you'd consider me having special 'skills' or what-not, but I damn sure would love to work with you guys
          Allen

Comment

DC and tpc, I would like to submit my resume right here and now:

I have been incharge of all daily functions here at IVC warehouse for the last 18 years, and I love protein.

I handle all shipping and receiving duties daily, and I love protein.

Also handle accounts receivable and accounts payable, and I love protein.

I deal with vendors on a daily basis for follow up on orders, returns and chew them out for sending me the wrong shit, and I love protein.

I love to deal with truck drivers that think they are bad asses, and I do put them in their place, and I love protein.

Deal with Fed-X, Ariborne, UPS, USPS, DHL, and all freight companies, and I love protein.

Well thats it, what do you think, oh, did I mention I love protein...
            Last edited by In-Human; 05-21-2004, 05:56 PM.
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

If you guys can get me a green card in the US, hell I'll basicly do anything except sex with other males and/or animals LOL.
              Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
              what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
              victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

im in orange county, i would be willing to help out on the weekends with those large orders and emails,,
                "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Re: Want to move to San Diego?

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                  ..... looking for key people who have some unique skills (but know this industry) to join us...
                  ......with hot secretaries getting you coffee.........
                  Hmmm, I have unique skills and would love some young 20-something hot secretary
                  Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                  Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                  www.TrueProtein.com
                  *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Hell just got back from San Diego on Wednesday night. I would love to come to back to San Diego and work for TPC, but I don't think the wife is going to want to sale the bran new house and move. If you ever look at branch out to Dallas Texas, I would love to get going down here.
                    Pain is Temporary

Don't cry just get the DAMN weight up!!!

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=15520

Comment

Originally posted by Blade
                      If you guys can get me a green card in the US, hell I'll basicly do anything except sex with other males and/or animals LOL.
                      Im sorry Blade, While I was stating the need for someone to be very intelligent, street smart and computer savvy, TPC was requesting that we hire someone who is "cute, has sex with other males, and maybe even small animals like chipmunks" for some odd reason
                      For a guy who has a hot looking girl he makes me wonder about him sometimes (like the rainbow bumper stickers on his car and the Richard Simmons autographed picture collection)
                      @dante_trudel

Comment

I look at every one of Inhumans sentences up top and think "damn that guy is right what we need" and then I look at the last 4 words of every sentence and it scares the hell out of me. Ill ask you guys--would TPC and I walk into the warehouse in the morning to find a 292lb man laying on his back with a horribly extended stomach, 5lb buckets with remnants of protein shakes on the floor around him, pallets upon pallets of empty 50lb protein bags and have him look over at us in a glazed, aspartame, sucralose, creatine, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, stevia induced stupor and hear him say "guys we've been robbed-burp"
                        @dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                          DC and tpc, I would like to submit my resume right here and now:

I have been incharge of all daily functions here at IVC warehouse for the last 18 years, and I love protein.

I handle all shipping and receiving duties daily, and I love protein.

Also handle accounts receivable and accounts payable, and I love protein.

I deal with vendors on a daily basis for follow up on orders, returns and chew them out for sending me the wrong shit, and I love protein.

I love to deal with truck drivers that think they are bad asses, and I do put them in their place, and I love protein.

Deal with Fed-X, Ariborne, UPS, USPS, DHL, and all freight companies, and I love protein.

Well thats it, what do you think, oh, did I mention I love protein...
                          After reading this resume I now realize "I'm not worthy"
                          2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                          2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                          2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
                          2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
                          2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
                          2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
                          1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
                          1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

I look at every one of Inhumans sentences up top and think "damn that guy is right what we need" and then I look at the last 4 words of every sentence and it scares the hell out of me. Ill ask you guys--would TPC and I walk into the warehouse in the morning to find a 292lb man laying on his back with a horribly extended stomach, 5lb buckets with remnants of protein shakes on the floor around him, pallets upon pallets of empty 50lb protein bags and have him look over at us in a glazed, aspartame, sucralose, creatine, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, stevia induced stupor and hear him say "guys we've been robbed-burp"
                            Haha. I read this before heading out for a haricut and couldn''t keep from laughing everytime I thought about it getting sliced numerous times by my barber-DOH!. Anyways I'f you guys ever think of expanding North of the Border to Toronto hit me up.

Comment

Im sorry Blade, While I was stating the need for someone to be very intelligent, street smart and computer savvy, TPC was requesting that we hire someone who is "cute, has sex with other males, and maybe even small animals like chipmunks" for some odd reason
                              For a guy who has a hot looking girl he makes me wonder about him sometimes (like the rainbow bumper stickers on his car and the Richard Simmons autographed picture collection)
                              Damn, too bad I can protect the protein from In-Human though
                              Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
                              what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
                              victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

Working...
                              X