If any of my trainees get their ass kicked by the logbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any of my trainees get their ass kicked by the logbook

a first offence of getting your ass royally kicked by the logbook is the following icon next to your name
    @dante_trudel

a second offence is punishable with this icon next to your name
    @dante_trudel

Comment

a third offence of getting your ass handed to you by your logbook is punishable with this icon next to your name
      @dante_trudel

Comment

ouch
        2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
        2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
        2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
        2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
        2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
        2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
        1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
        1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

an option/variable of the 3 strikes law would be this--I will let a jury of your peers (this forum) decide if they want this one next to your name instead of the above one
          @dante_trudel

Comment

can't even look at it, uuuuugggghhhh.

teabagged
            fleabagged and
            quadrapalebagged
            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
            Good luck
            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

a 4th offence is me dumping you as a trainee and I send a very scary looking 313lb beast named Friggin Huge to your house (think of Goldberg with a very nasty demeanor and you would be spot on the money) where he shoves a rolled up flex magazine up your ass because thats the routines youll have to go back to using......its happened twice and I have a video of that but due to the graphic nature of it all and this being a family orientated forum I dont think it is appropiate to view that. (Along with the clip showing FH kicking said person down 3 flights of stairs in rest pause fashion and then it cuts to him eating pancakes at IHOP)--trust me its kind of creepy.....moral of the story BEAT THE LOGBOOK!
              @dante_trudel

Comment

dam you guys aint gonna let me hear the last of the teabagging thing,, huh,,
                "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

lol.. that 1st and 3rd one are just hilarious...
                  www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                    a 4th offence is me dumping you as a trainee and I send a very scary looking 313lb beast named Friggin Huge to your house (think of Goldberg with a very nasty demeanor and you would be spot on the money) where he shoves a rolled up flex magazine up your ass because thats the routines youll have to go back to using......its happened twice and I have a video of that but due to the graphic nature of it all and this being a family orientated forum I dont think it is appropiate to view that. (Along with the clip showing FH kicking said person down 3 flights of stairs in rest pause fashion and then it cuts to him eating pancakes at IHOP)--trust me its kind of creepy.....moral of the story BEAT THE LOGBOOK!
                    Dante...you know I'm a trainer now...I don't do stuff like that anymore.....don't do it any less either though...LOL
                    Massive G
                    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

dante, don't you wear a wrestling unitard to the gym like in picture 3. i never did find out why you do wear it, as well why you picked the one arm tarzan strap kind, and the fusia color.

tpc
                      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

It's bad enough to get owned but to get tea bagged too....ouch. Hey Mobsta, did you catch a wiff of them as well??
                        Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

thats quality
                          Quality.. exceeds.. price

Comment

I felt pressure before, but this is downright scary. I can deal with the wheel chair roof diving (who hasn't done that one), but that damn uni-tard-sac-on-face thing, is SIC. No offence to anyone who wears a uni-TARD, but............................................... ...

C

Comment

True that Abraaj, that IS fuckin' quality. it is quality, and we all know, that exceeds price....Jesus.....

Rock the fuck on,
                              Shivan
                              word

Comment

Working...
                              X