Tpc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tpc.

Their customer service is off the heazzy fo sheezy! Hit'em up with a quickness homies!
    I'm a dork,
    tybs
    Cliche 'Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift heavy weight'.

I just received my first order the other day from them. Everything went very smoothly. I ordered chocolate whey concentrate with stevia. The stuff is basically IDENTICAL to 100% ON Whey in terms of taste, and the nutrition facts are very similar as well. For half the price of the already inexpensive ON Whey, you can't go wrong.
    Allen

Comment

USMuscle, Next time, you best say, "this is the best tasting protein I have ever had, and more protein grams per scoop than any other brand", got it, or I will be visiting you very soon...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

bump, trueprotein is off the hizzle, yeaaahhh,, whaaaat,, i didnt have the suite number to where my order shouldve gone and they quickly sent an email asking for it,, i thought it wouldve ended up in in humans house but thanks to thier quick thinking i received my order the next day..
        "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Yup, smooth as silk baby.

Comment

what are the chances of getting rice bran or wheat germ as a carb source to mix with the proteins?
            Follow your dreams but dont let your life become one.
            -Vander V

Comment

Originally posted by big_byrd52
              what are the chances of getting rice bran or wheat germ as a carb source to mix with the proteins?
              we have been getting alot of inquiries about these items as of late. we are looking in on it.

thanks,
              tpc
              TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                we have been getting alot of inquiries about these items as of late. we are looking in on it.

thanks,
                tpc

that would be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by tybolltt
                  that would be fantastic.
                  for shizzle
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

What is it that makes shakes creamy and thick like myoplex and mesotech, and metrx?
                    -Vander V

Comment

i think we're better off leaving that one unanswered...
                      www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

they use thickening agents like guar gum and xanthum gum. you can pick any one of these items up at any well stocked health food store. but trust me very little is needed to make you shake thick as syrup. you only need like 1/10th of a teaspoon per 30 oz. of water.

tpc
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Originally posted by big_byrd52
                          What is it that makes shakes creamy and thick like myoplex and mesotech, and metrx?
                          Just the right combination of low grade proteins,cheapass bloaty carbos and the perfect percentage of fillers to keep their profit margins where they need to be....
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                            Just the right combination of low grade proteins,cheapass bloaty carbos and the perfect percentage of fillers to keep their profit margins where they need to be....
                            LOL, that too.
                            TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

What about aminogen to help with digestion?
                              -Vander V

Comment

Working...
                              X