Exercise list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise list?

Is there a list of Doggcrapp approved exercise somewhere. I am going to try this soon, but I train at home and only have a power rack and barbells, and limited dumbells. I can do chins in the power rack, but not heavy dips. I also have a multi purpose station, with a vertical bench press and lat pulldown and low pulley. I'm just trying to get everything organized and such before I start in a month or so. Thanks for any help.

also I saw mention of rack chins as a back width exercise. I am not familiar with this, can someone explain? Thanks again

Comment

shadyniner, I don't want to be an ass here, but do you have a gym in your area, you will need it if you plan to have this program work to its full potential.

You will need to have as much equipment on hand as possible for the basic 3 exercises per bodypart and what happens when you do that weight or reps twice, you must drop that exercise and pick up a new one...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Here you go:

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...T;f=10;t=14564

Enjoy...
        "That damn log book"

Comment

The best gym in my area is the high school gym, and it is about the same as my house, just more racks and benches. I figured the rack would be enough as I have an adjustable decline to incline bench as well. Probably if I had dumbells I would be set, huh?

Comment

Interesting exercise, I have never seen that before. Thanks for the link.

Comment

shadyniner, Rack Chins have to be the best Back Width exercse I have ever done...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

Really? Not that I am an expert or anything(cause Im not!!!) but I like to think that I have done a fair amount of reading and such. Its weird that I havent come across them once. I think I have enough stuff here at home for everything but shoulders, the only shoulder exercise I think I can do is Military press. And maybe a few leg exercises. Im gonna start thinking out of the box though and see what I can come up with.

Comment

shadyniner, Behind the Neck Presses and DB Presses...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

Yeah, it is time for me to get some more dumbells anyways, I have been making due with just barbell for to long. Thanks for all your help man.

Comment

About shoulder exercise: What do you guys think of upright rowing with a grip slightly wider than shoulder?

Comment

I don't know how Dante would look at them but I don't like them, I think they put your rotators in a bad way.....

jim
                        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                        Good luck
                        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

I am with JP on this one, I can barely get my hands above my head let alone do Upright Rows, to much pain on my rotators just thinking about doing it...
                          "That damn log book"

Comment

Haven't felt anything yet, but I supose this is one of those exercise that will bring some trouble sooner or later then?

Comment

Pr0nDog, No do not get me wrong here, I am not saying its a bad exercise, I just think for our purpose on DC's program we stick with shoulder pressing movements.

Of course us older guys do have old injuries to deal with and we all have certain exercises that are just not worth the pain, even though they work for building mass...
                              "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                              X