Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slide
    replied
    In-Human...Ive been doing what you just said and I can see a difference already...And yeah, those 20 reppers on the quads are absolutely horrible..but necessary. Again, Ive already seen some size difference in my quads by doing this and its only been a couple of months.

Every time I squat and do my 20..I think to myself around #13-#14, why in the world do I keep reading that DC stuff...but after I finish/throw-up/feel better, I remind myself..oh yeah..because it works.

RT...I imagine once you start eating more and putting on more size, as well as incorporating the training, you will see some significant growth in those lagging areas. Good luck, RT..

-slide

Leave a comment:

• In-Human
    replied
    rugbythug, If you are a hard gainer on legs, go with a heavy set of 8 then heavier set of 4 then go for set of 20 on Squats.

Remember, as you gain mass you will grow, 25 lbs for ever 1" on your Biceps is a good way to look at it, its not set in stone, just a reference...

Leave a comment:

• jimpaul
    replied
    Everything gets worked to the max here RT!
    Right now concentrate on eating and training, your arms and legs are going to get plenty of work.
    After you start putting on the bodyweight, then take a look at it all and go from there!

I once thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken
    jim

Leave a comment:

• rugbythug
    started a topic DC and lagging Body Parts

DC and lagging Body Parts

Do you guys switch exercises or do anything else if one has a lagging Body part? I for instince have a good back reasonable chest and crappy arms and legs. Now I know the leg training with DC is going to make them grow-I feel it already. But do I do anything different to help my arms and shoulders catch the chest and back?
Working...
X