DC and lagging Body Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC and lagging Body Parts

Do you guys switch exercises or do anything else if one has a lagging Body part? I for instince have a good back reasonable chest and crappy arms and legs. Now I know the leg training with DC is going to make them grow-I feel it already. But do I do anything different to help my arms and shoulders catch the chest and back?

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Everything gets worked to the max here RT!
    Right now concentrate on eating and training, your arms and legs are going to get plenty of work.
    After you start putting on the bodyweight, then take a look at it all and go from there!

I once thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken
    jim
    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
    Good luck
    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

rugbythug, If you are a hard gainer on legs, go with a heavy set of 8 then heavier set of 4 then go for set of 20 on Squats.

Remember, as you gain mass you will grow, 25 lbs for ever 1" on your Biceps is a good way to look at it, its not set in stone, just a reference...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

In-Human...Ive been doing what you just said and I can see a difference already...And yeah, those 20 reppers on the quads are absolutely horrible..but necessary. Again, Ive already seen some size difference in my quads by doing this and its only been a couple of months.

Every time I squat and do my 20..I think to myself around #13-#14, why in the world do I keep reading that DC stuff...but after I finish/throw-up/feel better, I remind myself..oh yeah..because it works.

RT...I imagine once you start eating more and putting on more size, as well as incorporating the training, you will see some significant growth in those lagging areas. Good luck, RT..

-slide
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
        X