You guys got more patience than me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys got more patience than me

See, Ive been training people like this for a long time now. Longer than the 3 years its been on the net. And I saw others I trained locally turn into houses and fly by in gains so much faster than the others in the gym. Using one example of someone local I trained down here in SD-- when you see someone in your gym go from 188 to 263 in 2.5 years people tend to stand up and take notice. Trust me, when you keep seeing these people gaining 50 to 75lbs in 2 years in your own gym and they are trained by one guy (me) the doubters dont say much. All I would hear is "hey can you help me too?"-and-"what do you have those guys doing?". So yes I absolutely know my methods work extremely well. But I expected crap and heard alot of crap in the first year and a half when I put my methods online 3 years ago. Hell its different--for one the guys screenname is Doggcrapp--what the hell is this blasting and cruising, olive oil, restpause, carb cuttoff, extreme stretching, low volume, extreme heavy weights, tremendous high protein, bullshit--thats not in the mags! But you know what? Ive lost my patience now. I dont need to argue anything with anyone anymore. Its been over 3 years, the pictures are out there, the posts by people using it are all over the place, people have gained more in the last year than the last 5 years combined etc etc etc. This post isnt about a pat on my back, its about the following.
    I have to be the nice guy because of Trueprotein and being the origin of this DC training stuff. But alot of times I dont want too. When I see some person doubting or saying something derogatory about what this is all about I want to say the same damn thing to them over and over--"Screw it then, go back to your flex mag crap, or go back to whatever you were doing, this isnt for you-GOODBYE". Do you know why I can say that? Because I've grown overconfident at how well it works. Dont read my words wrong here....this isnt me saying "ive invented something so great that....." its me getting frustrated with people who just cant grasp the fucking simplistic concept of "how to get to point B from point A" --people try to make this simple endeavor so complicated. If the most productive exercises for Bobs body is incline presses, deadlifts, dumbell curls, close grip benchs, shoulder presses, chins, calf presses, squats and leg curls, do you really think that superslow training, or other Psychoanalytical techniques are going to make Bob a superhumanly large bodybuilder? With eating enough food to get him up to every new strength and size level, and whatever else he decides, supplements, drugs, extreme stretching etc to get there the bottom line is this.
    455 for 15rp on the incline bench
    500 for 10 reps on the deadlift
    90lb dumbell curls for 20rp
    425 for 20rp on the close grip
    315lbs for 15-20rp on the military
    150lb rack chins for 20rp
    600lb calf presses extreme stretched for 12
    550 for 4-5 and 405 for 15-20 reps on the squat
    the weight stack and chained plates for 15-30rp on the leg curl

IS GOING TO MAKE BOB A MONSTROUS MUSCULAR INDIVIDUAL. So you can make the decision as a bodybuilder. Are you going to fuck around for he next 5-10 years using the same weights in training and doing obsessive compulsive routines, techniques and overthoughtup principles written by by 45 year old men writing in muscle magazines who never got themselves over the 210lb bodyweight range? Or are you going to set out on a path to make yourself into something special!!! That direct path means taking the genetics handed to you, overcoming limitations that have been set by teaching your body to become a food processing, incredible strength gaining, adaption (into incredible size) machine. Extreme eating(up to new size)+Extreme Strength gains(rest pauses)+frequency of training (2x every 8 days)+ etc etc etc etc--do you guys see what im trying to accomplish with you in the shortest time possible?
    The reason Im stating all this is Im seeing alot of you trying to convince people who just dont have a freaking clue on other boards to come over to your way of thought. FUCK THEM! If you want to genuinely help someone who wants sincere help, more power to you, Im right with you on that. But to try to convince a brainwashed idiot who just doesnt get it, is a waste of your valuable time! Sometimes you have to let someone find their own way to something. The absolutely best thing you can do is say this "this kind of training isnt for you" and leave it at that --exclude them, make them feel like they are on the outside looking in--because that exclusion from whats working for so many people will make them feel like they are "missing the boat" and they will reaccess things. Just because you guys are clearheaded on things doesnt mean you can cut a path thru that cloudy fog that is in some bodybuilders heads. You can ask TPC, there are times at work when i see a post and I have to do everything in my power not to post because I will go off. Your not going to convince some "set in his ways" bodybuilder, even though he has been 228lbs for the last 5 years, to change over to your rational way of thinking-especially when it will be a blow to his ego that maybe he doesnt "know his shit".....You force something down someones throat, they will rebel even if you are right, but if you make them feel like they are missing the train and they are going to be walking---youll get someone thinking "whats that guy know that Im missing out on?"
    @dante_trudel

Bro, there is absolutely no reason to argue with people. There is not a person out there that is capable of talking shit about this program. If they do, why even pay attention to them? Don't let it get to you. You have clients, a business to run, training to do and a wife to love. No need to worry about all those clueless fuckers out there. Me and In-Human have actually talked about this...we don't argue with people anymore. It gets nowhere, and you are not going to convince fuckwit that what he is doing is wrong. Only HE can come to that realization. I know of several guys in my gym that are decently strong people *405 benchers*, but they have benched that weight for FOUR YEARS. Now maybe IM the idiot, but if I was paying 400 a year for a gym membership and not gaining shit for four years, I wouldn't keep going! These people swear what they are doing is right. For instance, these guys the other day were doing 225 to failure, then dropsetting 5 lbs each time until they got down to only benching the bar. They asked me to jump in. I said that's not my style of training. Of course they had to say, "What be yo style o' trainin bo? You be doin one set bo, you had not be gon' gain nuttin' off dat, G. You needa be liffin some real weight for buncha sets ta get and make all dat muscle so'!" I didn't even look at him after that.
    Seriously Dante, there is absolutely no need to argue with people. To me, there is absolutely no fucking way that someone will not gain off of...1. Progressive overload at every workout, 2. Proper nutrition, including tons of protein, 3. Extremely heavy weight using very strict form on the most compound of exercises, 4. Proper rest. If you can not gain off of that, then, no offense...but you have a medical problem. That is why your plan made so much sense to me. How would it NOT make sense? Sure it's got a funny name. Sure it calls for huge amounts of food and rest/pausing certain bodyparts. Someone saying that your program is bullshit is basically saying that heavy weights on compound exercises, an abundance of food and proper rest is bullshit as well.
    About us trying to convince others to do this program. I admit, I am somewhat guilty of it. I have had friends of mine read over the program...but were too goddamn lazy to even get past the first few pages. Shows ya what kinda bodybuilderse they are, huh? I think you were also referring to a certain someone on the Dogg Logg that many of us were becoming very frustrated with, lol. The one that you told not to use your methods, lmao, that's about the meanest I've ever seen you . We are just trying to spread the word a bit. I am stopping that though, people won't listen anyway, and I guess my gaining 8 lbs in a couple weeks wasn't reason enough for them to believe in it. So this is what I say...no need to be so patient with people bro. Not all businessmen are nice to everyone anyway . If someone doubts you, say 'fuck it' and move on. Think about it...are they REALLY worth your time?
    Allen

Comment

dc, screw them all! if they don't believe then they lose! i tried to get someone onto this routine but he gained X amount years ago with a group of steroid friends, the roids stopped & so did his gains. now, he thinks the routines that made him grow(with roids) is the best way. all i said was ok. i dont give a rat's ass what he does. i only give a flip about me & i will offer this knowlwedge of this program & if they are with me, they will be believers, if not, screw em

Comment

I've been through 2 workout partners just in 2004. I have a 19 year old that is training with me now...he still need to eat more but he jump 10lbs and actually got lean in 5 weeks. My friend Hoss told me me has my genetics so I'm letting him tag along with training. Young mind with mild brain washing. I want to be DC's testimony. I weighed 249lbs at the gym today. I've been dieting for 6 weeks now so I think I might be putting on a few pounds of muscle this contest prep.

Hey DC don't make everyone huge because I want to rack up some trophies first. lol

Comment

Silverback, you gotta leave a little bit of muscle for the rest of us too! Ahh, 249 @ my height is crazy. I'm 217 now, you might need to watch out in a couple years...
          Allen

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
            I think you were also referring to a certain someone on the Dogg Logg that many of us were becoming very frustrated with, lol. The one that you told not to use your methods,
            Allen I think your referring to the stallion? I said I would try to help him if he was going to give it a true effort. Which he so far seems to be doing. IMO, I don't think Dante was being hard on the guy, hell even I couldn't stop laughing from huge and human's constant barrage of devastating bodyblows they were delivering, lol. Seriously, Heck I've saved every single thing that Dante has supposedly stated and I still tried to screw up. It's from all the years of listening to the massive amount of different articles from the mags, etc., etc. We're half brainwashed. My last attempt was a form of Mentzer's H.D. At least there was a semblance of controlling the negative and watching out for overtraining, etc. Granted, not perfect, but at least somewhat in a better direction than working out twice a day doing dropsets, etc.
            I will try to keep an eye of the tiger, ....err.... I mean.....keep an eye on him.....but I've been told I have the patience of JOB

train kept rolling all night long
            jim
            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
            Good luck
            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

man, just about anyone who has seriously put effort into researching bodybuilding, strength training and nutrition will realize that what you do makes perfect sense. dante, i cant thank you enough - you probably saved me a minimum of 3 more years worth of pure experimentation (and thats just with the basic stuff too). the first time i ever heard of you was like 1.5-2 years ago and you were getting flamed..lol. for some reason people seem to associate this with 'hit' that was so popular a couple years ago. oh well... if they dont want to experiment and learn new things, the less competition we have! and besides, you'll seem like an even better trainer than you really are (which btw, he is awesome).
              Last edited by MsteveM; 05-15-2004, 10:45 PM.
              www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

im guilty as well usmucle.. ive had this friend who is about 140 5'8,, he has tried everything to put on muscle ..some have/are even trying to get him to take up a cycle,, so what did i do,, i printed cfp thread at work ,(big mistake)..i told him to read it and come to me that way we could do this together.. did he ? no,, same with my training partner who i no longer lift with why? he is stuck on "i need this many reps, giant sets,supersets", and its only chest and tri's,, you know what bros fuck'em...

Dante , your training is not only a style but a way of life because a lot of these philosophies happen outside the gym, eat eat eat,, thats the first thing that was told to me on my first post.. yes if you read then this is simple .
                "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

JP, yes that si exactly who I am referring to. Hell I have done this sort of training for a good while now. I started off with Arnold's routine lmao, but then started adopting HIT principles, then Heavy Duty. They never let me down, and this isn't either
                  Allen

Comment

Great post dante, and unfortunatly, because of so many people doubting, not trusting the program and the results and going and butchering the program, it's hard for me to be on the boards posting repeatedly the same thing. God bless In-Human cause he has the patience, I don't. It's a shame it's made me less active on the boards, but it has.

And if my 50+ Pounds in 3 months doesn't make any doubters shut up, then fuck em. New Flex comes out soon.
                    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Gonna rant a little here, I'm so sick of being the weight I've been the last ten years that I decided to look at what Sergio Oliva (one of my fav's) did. I knew he did Olympic lifting in Cuba and then adopted a more bodybuilding style. I read he trained with Arthur Jones, which I still have the bulletins, which then led me to Mentzer and then I was totally stuck. Saw some gains (finally) but still stuck. No where to go to put things together. Looked for a way to do deadlifting, read I.A.'s articles about the Trapbar which led me to Dante, BOOM!!

reader's digest version
                      jim:kick:
                      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                      Good luck
                      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!

Comment

Excellent posts guys, I think the most major thing that stuck with me in the "CFP" thread, was when DC said once you have tried it all, stuck at where you are at and frustrated, this might be the time to try this. I was convinced that I have tried everything I could do to get where I just couldn't go, now I have DC, and he is getting me where I wanted to go for the last 10 years.

I have a few competitiors in my gym at first wanted me to train with them after seeing the weights I have been pushing lately, well now they want me to train them. I now have two USA guys and one Cal guy that are like nagging women wanting help, hehe.

I know I am very guilty at trying to help people on many boards with DC's training, I just can't stand to see people not doing it correctly, and I look at each persons post and I can see if they are serious or not, if I think they are serious then I try to help out with exercises only, no diet talk. Others I know are fuckwads and I don't care what they do or say, then some just get under my skin and I might be in between meals, and I go off on them, hey shit happens.

DC I have been in gyms for a lot of years and never have I seen gains like this on anyone in my life, you hit on the golden nugget here for mass and I don't think it will ever be forgotten, I know you don't like to hear it, but your program will live on a hell of a lot longer than all of us or this board will.

I really want to thank you for all the knowledge you have taught me and many thousands of others out there.

I figure the only way to pay you back is to help out on the boards with the simple shit and send you customers to true protein, and if that enough, when we do lift together, I will clean out your garbage cans and any dumpsters in your area to keep your city clean...
                        Last edited by In-Human; 05-16-2004, 12:00 AM.
                        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

FH, Damn how dare you hijack this thread you bastard, thats it, to bed with you, no hind quarter from the last cow, and you are sleeping by yourself this time, all the guys went home, hehe...
                          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

I like DC's thought process.....

I was born a poor black child and Im tired of being held back!

DC has set me free free!

Can I get a Amen?

( say man!...puff puff give! )

SweatMachine
                            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Questions need answers sometimes.......

1. "Can we get Dante's magazines from the past?" I think they would be worth what was asked.

2. "Is Silverback's or Chris250's articles printed online, if not, what issues of what mags?

3. "Will the stallion be saved by the bell?

Withdrawn he'd sit there
                              Stare blank into space
                              No sign of life
                              Would flicker on his face
                              jim
                              Good luck
                              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X