Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so fucking happy!

Today I weighted 108,2 kg ( 238 lbs)
    The heaviest I've ever been was 235 but that was over a year ago and with a lot more fat.
    There are things happening to my body that haven't happened in over 10 years.

Next week I'm going on vacation so that means cruising.
    Hate it because everything is going so well but I tell myself my body needs it.
    Thanks DC and guys for the motivation (which is hard after 23 years of training) But this makes bodybuilding fun again.

Great job! It's amazing what this stuff does, isn't it? For the first time in a while I am gaining weight at a very rapid pace from eating so much more and training until my balls pop off, i.e. DC style. I was so fucking freaked the other day when I weighed myself. Two weeks ago I was 5'6" and 209 with 13% bodyfat. Just the other day I am already 217 with no increase in bodyfat! I am going to enjoy my gains while I can though, they won't be jumping up that high for very long...
    Allen

Comment

That's awesome, Hompie.

I know exactly what you mean. I've been training for a long time myself and have NEVER experienced gains like I have since I signed on with DC. I'm so fucking happy, too.

You're not doing too bad yourself, USmuscle. I've been keeping tabs on you. 217 at 5'6" is no joke.

Damn I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'm so glad to be a part of this madness.
      Through the best and the worst
      The struggle and sacrifice.
      For the true who've remained and the new blood.
      Motivation, undying allegiance
      Striving through the hardships and affliction.
      Every drop of blood
      Every bitter tear
      Every bead of sweat
      I live for this

Comment

Originally posted by Gollum
        Damn I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'm so glad to be a part of this madness.
        We are so close to eachother and yet so far

Comment

hompie, That is awsome, I'm happy for you, good job. For older guys like us a gain at this time and that much is beyond belief.

Way to go, and enjoy the cruise, you will come back to the next blast just a little less strength then when you left off, but you will surpass your old weights in a week or two of the next blast...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

I am teaching 4 more guys in my gym (I'm the owner) the DC routine. They love it and I know they are lurking the board.
            Come on guys join in

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
              hompie, That is awsome, I'm happy for you, good job. For older guys like us a gain at this time and that much is beyond belief.

Way to go, and enjoy the cruise, you will come back to the next blast just a little less strength then when you left off, but you will surpass your old weights in a week or two of the next blast...
              Will I loose the lbs I gained?
              I'm going to Turky all-inclusive so I know I can eat a lot of meat.
              I hope to find a gym there otherwise its 8 days of complete obligated rest.

Comment

Got you bro turned 40 last wednesday becoming an old fart

Comment

hompie, Happy Birthday you old fuck, I will be 40, June 2nd, but I will kick any 20 year olds ass in the gym.

No you will drop a few lbs, some water and fat, maybe a tad bit of muscle.

Good Luck...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

hompie, Happy Birthday you old fuck, I will be 40, June 2nd, but I will kick any 20 year olds ass in the gym.
                    I hear ye and 20 year old girls still looking at me

Comment

Does that offer apply to 33yr olds too?.....
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

FH, It aint the age buddy, its the weight that counts here man, so if it is close to your B-day, well happy birthday, if not, just go eat some more food, huh.

Oh shit sorry, yup bring it on young man, and loser buys the next feeding!...
                        "That damn log book"

Comment

Don't forget this soon to be 40 year olda. I can't weigh myself but I see it comin............size is coming up......................and I'm the weakest sob amongst all of us.................that's why one of my "monikers" says Get Stronger.......It's to remind me and everyone else what we have to do......................no stopping us babaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.

Get Stronger
                          jim
                          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                          Good luck
                          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

congrats hompie your only gonna get bigger bro ,, dam i feel so young now 24 "cough"
                            "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

24 mobsta?! Damn, I would have thought with your size you would have been older than that. Planning on competing? How tall are ya? Ahhh! I gotta catch up to you guys!
                              Allen

Comment

Working...
                              X