Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Human
    replied
    ELECTRIC, It was just something DC had me do since I have never done SLDL in my life and having the bad back, we went with those first...

Leave a comment:

• ELECTRIC
    replied
    Originally posted by mobsta
    electric,, its was to use a 25lb plate on each side of the bar, do six reps add on another 10lbs to each side and continue till you get 6sets of 6,, no resting ,, the only pause you get is when your adding the plates on,, killer routine thanks in human ..
    Inhuman was this just something you mentioned for mobstas case or is it the norm for people to use this method on the sldl.

Leave a comment:

• jimpaul
    replied
    Inhuman will just eat the gorilla......

jim

Leave a comment:

• mobsta
    replied
    yes ill be there with a tranquilizer gun, that way you guys could do the diry work,, and pow ,, its all mine but by the size of you all i dont think one gun is enough.. fuck it im gonna be a gorilla too then to get my fair share..

Leave a comment:

• mobsta
    replied
    dam all these gorillas every where,, you'll surpass your goals bro i know it.. i think this forum should be changed to the concrete jungle ,, with all these apes walking around ,, keep us updated on your blast bro,, i love to follow these,, btw where is gollums, jrey and getofreaks update ?

Leave a comment:

• mobsta
    replied
    dam raul,, nice numbers bro

Leave a comment:

• In-Human
    replied
    Thats funny, the last time I did Stiffies bout 2 weeks ago, my training partner wanted to go heavy, so I was like damn my lower back, well what the hell lets give it a go.

So we started loading the bar very light at first, every set I was saying, "Raul you ain't shit", don't know if you guys no this but this little punk SLDL with 425x6, the bastard. Anyway since this was the first time for me to do them heavy, his name was in my head every rep, I topped off at 385x6, that was after 7 sets. I know I tired myself out with all those other sets but I had to try it, all those Good Mornings helped out my lower back big time.

Next time on the new blast, Raul is going down, hehe...

Leave a comment:

• mobsta
    replied
    electric,, its was to use a 25lb plate on each side of the bar, do six reps add on another 10lbs to each side and continue till you get 6sets of 6,, no resting ,, the only pause you get is when your adding the plates on,, killer routine thanks in human ..

Leave a comment:

• ELECTRIC
    replied
    Mobsta what was the method that Inhuman advised you on doing stiff deads fir hams(not the form but th rep scheme and so on)? I remember him saying something about it to you on MuscleMayhem.

Leave a comment:

• mobsta
    replied
    i go all the way down to my shoe laces , just how rj explained,,

Leave a comment:

• Trulyhuge
    replied
    i have always been told be a reliable source to go only to midshin level. Any others do this?

TH

Leave a comment:

• Pharmacist
    replied
    How low do you guys let the bar come down on stiff legs? I've been advised before to let the weight come down to my shoe lace, but I believe this is too far. Going down this low, it seems impossible to keep an arch in one's back. It seems the farthest I could lower the weight with an arched back and minimal knee bend would be no more than 6-7 inches below my knee... if that.

BTW: this is my first post, and I wanted to let all the mod's and members I am EXTREMELY excited about learning DC's philosophies... I've always been interested in"alternative" (meaning non-weider) lifting philosophies, but some aspect always seems to be lacking that makes it impractical. All the enthusiasm from the trainees really speaks for itself about the real-life results of this method, in contrast to others that sound so great in a book... but leave one lacking in reulsts.

Leave a comment:

• jimpaul
    replied
    I have a lower back issue as well, when you do these exercises, keep your back arched, no rounding. That might help, and oh yeah go for higher reps and go slooooow too. Good luck!!

Get Stronger
    jim

Leave a comment:

• USMuscle9403
    replied
    By the way, don't ever let In-Human tell you that the weight he uses on an exercise is 'nothing'.

Leave a comment:

• Trulyhuge
    replied
    Thanks Raul, will do!

TH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X