No announcement yet.

Stiff deads w/ DC training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dam all these gorillas every where,, you'll surpass your goals bro i know it.. i think this forum should be changed to the concrete jungle ,, with all these apes walking around ,, keep us updated on your blast bro,, i love to follow these,, btw where is gollums, jrey and getofreaks update ?
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

yes ill be there with a tranquilizer gun, that way you guys could do the diry work,, and pow ,, its all mine but by the size of you all i dont think one gun is enough.. fuck it im gonna be a gorilla too then to get my fair share..
      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Inhuman will just eat the gorilla......

jim
        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
        Good luck
        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
          electric,, its was to use a 25lb plate on each side of the bar, do six reps add on another 10lbs to each side and continue till you get 6sets of 6,, no resting ,, the only pause you get is when your adding the plates on,, killer routine thanks in human ..
          Inhuman was this just something you mentioned for mobstas case or is it the norm for people to use this method on the sldl.

Comment

ELECTRIC, It was just something DC had me do since I have never done SLDL in my life and having the bad back, we went with those first...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
            X