last nights workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last nights workout

ok im still kinda beat due to in-human's workout on saturday , i wasnt about to go in because i felt so damn tired but the wifey motivated me to get in their and hit those weights.

incline smith bp
    LT 230x13rp TT 230x17rp (didnt feel like going up in weight so i just concentrated on the negatives and the static)

stretch LT 60lbs 60 seeconds TT 65lb 60 seconds

triceps (people where being greedy on the dip bar and the gym didnt have a belt so i resorted to close grip bp)
    LT 165x13rp TT 175x14rp stretch 30lbs 40 sec

shoulders hammer presses
    LT 230x12 TT 250x11rp
    i could barely get my arms on the bar for stretching but managed for 60sec

back width ( i dropped the weight because i was told to get at least 15reps)
    close grip pulldowns
    LT 200x12 TT 185x16rp dam that static was killing my lats.

back thickness
    LT 225x10, 315x4 TT 225x12 315x7
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Looking good, bro. We're pretty close in strength What is the back thickness exercise by the way???

Comment

dammit ,, didnt see that rack deads..

Comment

had a talk w.in-human and he recommened (i think) for higher reps, im trying to bring out my lats, and trust me that static had me shaking like wet dog,,

Comment

mobsta, Ok I want you to change your name to, Monster, that was awsome workout, good job, I don't think I want to lift with you again.

Dude I know you could have busted out 200 for Close Grips and still got those reps.

Damn I had to look at those numbers again, real nice, Racks were awsome, lower back ok...
          Last edited by In-Human; 05-13-2004, 03:03 PM.
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

HAHA,, someday bro when im as big as you,, ill change it,, ill try heavier the next time around (are you talking about bp or pulldowns),, lower back felt great it tightened up but it was cool,,
            thought i couldve gone heavier but didnt want to wear out my form..

Comment

mobsta, Yes sir, I meant Close Grip Pulldowns, sorry for not typing it out.

Thats perfect never give up that form for weight...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Great job Mobsta, how much weight do you need for dips? I'd buy a dipping belt if I were you though. It'd be worth it!!

Get Stronger
                jim
                ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                Good luck
                Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

ya im thinking about it now,, or just steal the one at my gym,, no one will ever know cause i dont even think they use it ,,, it lyes thier calling my name,, im only up to a 45lb plate so i was looking to add a 25lb on there ,, i was all pysched up but no cigar,,

Comment

Working...
                  X