X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rackitup's Dilemma

Hey everyone, me again :showoff:

Ok to the point:

1st before I do that Ill tell you that ultimately I want get as large and enormous I can get naturally, before/even considering enhancement.

I told myself I would "clean" bulk for 3/4yrs until I had the mass I was happy with, and then cut/refine my physique, but heres the problem---I realise only I can make my own decision but I was hoping I could get an input from those who may have been there, or could help my find out what I really want!

ok.....In 10weeks time I go on a "lads" holiday, 10-nineteen year olds, single, wanting to have a good time, sun, sea, (booze) and ......girls! :boobies: I dont want to be walking around the beach girls going EWWW!! by all means that wouldnt, but Im not exactly "cut" at the moment, which .....well I know its shallow but would affect my 'attraction' to the ladies-------YET if I were to cut (flat stomach, but no abs----34"waist) this this would surely hamper my "getting huge motive" :chair:

I have options which hopefully you could give an input on:

----Cut for 10weeks until holiday(keep diet same +cardio), bulk/blast after holiday

----Continue what Im doing VERY carefully (people are saying they are losing and gain simulatanously, which sounds good (but then begs the question why do "they" still get fat)

----Dont give a fuck, rely on the face :p yada yada, eat people who call me "not cut" (didnt want to use word fat).continue with the blast to 225ibs

(ps my brother is also going, although hes carrying alot more BF, he is also huge, so I gotta be able to keep the attention--boys will be boys)

Much appreciated, RKP
    "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Why don't you put a bag over your head? That way you'll be sure to get lots of tail!

Ahhhh just kiddin ya limey poof.

It's an interesting problem. I've felt that way before. I want to get cut for the summer, I want to get cut for this big night, I met a new girl I want to get cut yada yada. The thing is though, there will never be a good time to blast like hell. Something will ALWAYS be in your way. You just have to make the time. Make a decision and just go with it. To hell with what other people think.

That being said, remember if you are training and eating correctly you shouldn't be gaining gobs of bodyfat. Sure, you may gain some and hold some water but if you're turning into Jabba the Hutt you're doing something wrong.

Maybe you could time your cruise for your trip. I know I lean out quite a bit while cruising. I dont get "ripped" per se but I look pretty good.

Besides, a charming young gentleman like yourself shouldnt have anything to worry about. Or just get them drunk and they'll think you're as shredded as Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

Personally I like this choice:

-Dont give a fuck, rely on the face yada yada, eat people who call me "not cut" (didnt want to use word fat).continue with the blast to 225ibs
    Through the best and the worst
    The struggle and sacrifice.
    For the true who've remained and the new blood.
    Motivation, undying allegiance
    Striving through the hardships and affliction.
    Every drop of blood
    Every bitter tear
    Every bead of sweat
    I live for this

Comment

Yeah BF isnt increasing from DC training at all, but its already there from my old SHIT routine (Super High Intensity Training---thats what I called it, even though DC is x10 as intense)

hmmmm...............................

(another question-but still hoping input from other question)

Before, I thought the maximum gain/loss a week when bulking/cutting was +/- ONE POUND A WEEK without either losing muscle or gaining too much fat.

Now you lot are puting on poundS(e.g. 3.5ibs in one week from that turdeater above me ) a week. Bulking normally be considered as the harder of the two (bulk/cut) then how much can you cut up by a week (while retaining muscle mass)??
      "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

How much protein is in a turd?

I'd be willing to make a bet here. I will bet you if you follow DC's program to the letter....I mean like the Bible....in 10 weeks when you go on your trip you will actually be bigger AND leaner than you are now. I'm not saying shredded, but leaner than you are now.

I honestly have no idea how much you can gain/lose per week. There are so many variables. Maybe some one else can help on that one. I dont like to put limits on myself. I used to do that. When I signed on with DC I was about 180 and told him I wanted to be 200lbs.

He said "Nay, 220 is pretty thick at 5'5" "

I thought he was crazy. Then I hit 200lbs and said "Hey! Look at me! Only 20 more pounds to go, right?"

And he said "Nay, I think 230 will be better"

Now I'm at 207 and I'm scared of what he's going to do to me when I hit 220. If he tells me he wants me to get to 300lbs at 5'5" I am going to take up butterfly collecting instead.
        Every drop of blood
        Every bitter tear
        Every bead of sweat
        I live for this

Comment

Originally posted by Gollum
          How much protein is in a turd?
          Rabbits "recycle", I really think u should consider it too!

Hey Gollum, working your way up to 207ibs, have you done any cutting cycles--im guessing not; if so, are you leaner than when you started? I mean BF, not BF% (as BF can stay the same as mass goes up, whilst decreasing BF% at the same time)

RKP

(considering continuing doing what Im doing)

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

I haven't done any cutting cycles. Dogg Pound Training is designed to make you a bigger you. Then when you have the mass you can worry about taking the fat off. So if you're constantly bulking/cutting/bulking/cutting you will never get to where you want to be. Or if you do, it will take forever. However, as I said during the cruises I lean out quite a bit. I'm not cutting really. I'm not starving myself or doing a wild amount of cardio. But I do reduce my food intake a bit and cut out the junk. So I get leaner.

I am slightly leaner now at 207 then when I started at 180. No bullshit. Over time DC turns you into a blast furnace. A protein processing machine. But it takes time. At first I blew up and went screaming at him like a 12 year old girl "Waaaaaaah Im getting fat!". Once you get over that hump your gold.

It's not the end of the world if you want to hold off on your blast. Of course, that means I will beat you to 225. And I'm 4 inches shorter. And older. Damn, I dont know if I could live with myself if I was a strapping young 20 year old guy at 5'9" and I let some over the hill midget beat me....

:Punch:
            Every drop of blood
            Every bitter tear
            Every bead of sweat
            I live for this

Comment

But I do reduce my food intake a bit and cut out the junk. So I get leaner
              I know u cant discuss diet but i thought the diet was normally pretty clean anyway?

Damn, I dont know if I could live with myself if I was a strapping young 20 year old guy at 5'9" and I let some over the hill midget beat me....
              :Punch:

19!

Do u want me to go the the shops to collect ur pension, I insist i dont mind!

That last comment gets my so fired up, I completely understand about bulking/cutting/bulking etc the progress would be so slow

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Originally posted by rackitup
                I know u cant discuss diet but i thought the diet was normally pretty clean anyway?

Yes and no. It's pretty clean but it's not tuna and rice cakes if that's what you mean. It's all about the protein and we're not too picky about where we get it.
                Every drop of blood
                Every bitter tear
                Every bead of sweat
                I live for this

Comment

Yes and no. It's pretty clean but it's not tuna and rice cakes if that's what you mean. It's all about the protein and we're not too picky about where we get it.

Gotcha! At the moment Im eating a bag of chicken breasts a day and 2cans of tuna just to mention 2 of my protein sources. But they are fat free (and thus possibly not giving me surplus calories for the day--having to supplement with a lot of virgin oil and flax seed to keep calories up and not being full up.. Would lean/normal Mince (having fat in it) be a better alternative? (gotta keep it cheap too, student budget)

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

rackitup, Listen man, we were all young dumb and full of cum too once, now is the time to get huge, not cut, but huge, Gorrilla Maker DC makes you huge and then you can worry about eating those women, I mean dating them. The beach will always be there and so will the womens.

So lets go, get some size, if that is you in your avatar and I am sure it is, you look good, but I know deep down inside you want to be huge, so lets go eat some food and murder that damn log book...
                    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Rackitup buddy, I'm having an issue with this main subject!!
                      My advice is to look at it this way, if the girls don't like your bigger, fuller, more massive muscles then the hell with them. At 19 yrs. old muscle size is uncommon for the most part. I'm sure they'll like your body. Hell most guys have a fatass anyways and it doesn't stop them from getting any!! If your eating properly, then the morning is when your going to look your tightest, so no shirt in the morning and if you play your cards right (smooth talking, charm), no shirt in the evening, haha! You'll get some!
                      I'd take size over cuts any day of the year!! As I always say, SIZE DOES MATTER!!

Get Stronger
                      jim
                      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                      Good luck
                      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Bump
                        "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
                        DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
                        for a 5% Discount
                        :wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by BigDownUnder View Post
                          Bump
                          any reason, except to show my n00bness?

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

where you goin on ya hols,, out of couriosity,,,,,,,,,,,,,in my experience especialy european beaches ,youl probly find your self one of the only bodybuilders on the beach, and even if your not ripped your goin to look 100 times better than the fat/skinny" normal" people.......course of sunbeds before u go away wouldnt do u any harm either

just remember,,,,,no glove, no love !!!!!!!!!!!!
                            life is just like oral sex,,,,,,one slip of the tounge and your in the shit ! - Tony Blair

my favourite sexual position is .....next door !! - george bush!

Comment

Originally posted by yehyeah View Post
                              where you goin on ya hols,, out of couriosity,,,,,,,,,,,,,in my experience especialy european beaches ,youl probly find your self one of the only bodybuilders on the beach, and even if your not ripped your goin to look 100 times better than the fat/skinny" normal" people.......course of sunbeds before u go away wouldnt do u any harm either

just remember,,,,,no glove, no love !!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I WENT to Kavos, Majorrca, in the Med

I gloved, I loved

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Working...
                              X