30 days in................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 days in................

I just finished my first 30 days with DC, and what a difference 30 days can make. I/we were able to lower my body fat% and on top of that, I packed on 9lbs. I don't think you can ask for a better program, than what DC has to offer. True, it's not for everyone. But, if you in it to win it, and are capable of doing the work, it's there for you. Thanks to DC and the rest of the Dogg Pounders that I learn from daily. I don't post much here, but I read and read. Thanks again.

Chris

PS-next up, is the blast to 200!

Homegrown, Where ye at son what city you live?...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Dana Point, CA.

Comment

Hey Homegrown.

When I started with DC I was under 200lbs so welcome to the club, brother. The light heavyweights gotta represent. I keep getting nudged around by the big guys

What weight are you at now? I wanna see that Blast to 200.
        Through the best and the worst
        The struggle and sacrifice.
        For the true who've remained and the new blood.
        Motivation, undying allegiance
        Striving through the hardships and affliction.
        Every drop of blood
        Every bitter tear
        Every bead of sweat
        I live for this

Comment

Gollum, sitting on 185, this time around. I have been as high as 194, but too much fat. Will not have that problem, this time around. Good luck on your blast as well...............

In-human, I live in a gated community (or hell, as I like to call it), so there will be no dumpster diving, during daylight hours! The neighbors get real edgy, when they see that stuff. LOL.

C

Comment

Homegrown, Yea I know, I was already kicked out of that town now I live in Costa Mesa, we have tons of dumpsters around here.

I lived on Violent Lantern many years ago and I used to workout at the Dana Point Athletic Club on Del Prado, I think its next to the Bicyle Cafe now?...
            "That damn log book"

Comment

In-human, small world brother. I lived in the Lantern dist. back in the single days. I actually lived on Violet Lantern, at the top of the street, 3rd house from top (you should see those houses today, BIG $). I even trained at the old DPAC way back when, say mid 90's. And, I was a manager at the Bicycle cafe, after it was sold and became Daddy-Os. Damn dude, that's about as close as you can come. Say, you don't know my wife's maiden name do you? Do answer that..........................

C

Comment

Homegrown, I was at 33872 Violet Lantern between La Cresta and Selva, back in '86, no shit small place huh.

Eat at the Harbor House Cafe, do you remember the Dana Trader before it burned, I used to date girls at both places so I could get free food...
                "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                X